NOW - Maple Syrup, 64 oz.

Posted by Reviewer1374766 on Sep 05, 2008

This syrup has a rich taste and we use it for baking and in our drinks as sweetner. It is organic and very flavorful. Thank you guys for caring.

Now Foods Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2794650 on Sep 25, 2008

Thank you for the opportunity to say what a wonderful product you have. I certainly will never purchase maple syrup any where else. I am looking forward to trying some of your other products in the near future. Thanks again. Marcia

Rich flavor

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Oct 14, 2008

I bought this for the Stanley Burrough's Master Cleanser diet--a kind of lemonade only plan with maple syrup, lemons or limes and cayenne pepper. The taste is really rich and I believed it had more vitamins and minerals than the brands I could buy at the grocery. It was also a better value considering how much I needed to buy. Of course, now that the cleanse is over: Sunday buckwheat pancakes!

What a buy!

Posted by Reviewer1144626 on Jan 20, 2009

My husband was happy with this find! He said it tasted better then his usual brand.

Now Foods, Maple Syrup, 64 fl oz (1.9 L)

Posted by Reviewer2735016 on Jan 28, 2009

The order came right on time and the maple syrup is organic and even Kosher! Good stuff. Convenient, good quality, decent price. What more can you ask!

Now Foods, Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer3339239 on Mar 04, 2009

This syrup is absolutely amazing! It beats all others I've tried in the grocery stores or health food stores! My hole family just loves it. We even had to buy two more bottles and am planning on buying another two in the next few days! Amazing product!

Delicious Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2068759 on Mar 13, 2009

I've tried other Grade B maple syrups and I keep coming back to this one. The taste is delicious, my children love it, and the price is better than most.

delicious AND healthy!

Posted by Reviewer1725314 on Mar 23, 2009

i've tried several organic maple syrups in the past and this particular maple syrup, was by far, the best i've ever tried! i didn't taste any sort of chemicals in this maple syrup, unlike other maple syrups i have tried in the past. not to mention, it had half the amount of calories than those of other maple syrup products. great taste, relatively low-cal, great product!

Grade B Maple syrup (Excellent)

Posted by Reviewer2104691 on Mar 27, 2009

Your product is excellent just a little expensive by mail. I found it cheaper at a health food store I will continue to use your product. Phyllis Brown

Maple Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2326098 on Mar 27, 2009

I had been having trouble locating real maple syrup at our local store. I thought of Amazon, and found you guys. The syrup is wonderful, I will be ordering another very soon!