Now Foods, Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Unflavored, 10 lbs (4.54 kg) (Discontinued Item)

Real Whey Isolate !

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

A solid big size, affordable price great quality. this stuff really works, tested repeatedly. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*******************

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2388276 From Illinois on Mar 04, 2010

I had done my market research for the best available source of whey protein. This one's really good because of the very low amount of sugar in it. I used to get hungry all the time, and so I decided to start drinking some protein. I simply put a scoop in a bottle of water, shake it, and drink it all day long at work. I do not eat meat, fish or eggs, and so this is the best source of complete protein I found out there. And then I found the best deal at iHerb. Buying in bulk saved me a good deal of money. Very prompt and free delivery. The only minor thing is that the plastic scoop to measure out the powder that comes with the smaller quantity bottle, does not come with this bag.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer3098804 From California on Aug 02, 2008

Whey protein Isolate is the best for working out/ body building. This product is great. Prices sure have gone up. I remember buying this for 60$. It still is cheaper and better for the amount and quality than any other place. Inflation sucks.

Would buy again A+

Posted by Reviewer1244095 From Canada on Sep 30, 2009

Doesn't taste as bad as I thought it might because it is unflavored. Tastes like milk really. Would highly recommend to anyone. With no added sugars or substitutes, this isolate is pure goodness for your body at a decent price. Hope this helps!Thanks

Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1003900 From Illinois on Sep 21, 2008

I enjoyed this and actually prefer the non-flavored version. Although I purchase it in the 10lbs bag, I have to transfer it to a smaller container. I actually bought 4 more bags.