July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Mega Pack, Carbo Gain, 100% Complex Carbohydrate, 12 lbs (5.45 kg) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

More energy!

Posted by ijamesmurphy on Aug 29, 2012

Carbo Gain goes down easy, and I feel a noticeable increase in energy levels during my workout. Prior to taking Carbo Gain I was having a pre and post-workout shake with 33g Now Foods Pea Protein, 30g oat flour, and a cup of oat milk. Oats are heavy and digest pretty slowly though, so I would sometimes feel a bit sluggish during my early morning workout. Now with 50g (1/2 cup) of Carbo Gain in my pre/post workout shakes instead of the oats, I certainly feel more energised, before, during and after my weights session. As a hardgainer I need to focus on calorie dense foods, and this fits the bill perfectly. Taking 100g per day you'll get through a lot of Carbo Gain, so this Mega Pack is definitely the best value for money. I don't follow food combing rules, but I do know that a protein/carb mix is not ideal, so I also take a Now Foods Plant Enzyme Vcap to optimise digestion.

Now Foods Carbo Gain

Posted by Reviewer2984700 on Jun 23, 2009

I love this product and have been using it for years. I mix some in with my protein powder several times a day between meals and before and after sports in order to get some complex carbs in the mix. If Carbo Gain is ever discontinued, I'd really be lost for an alternative.

Pure maltodextrin.

Posted by Reviewer2320997 on Feb 19, 2008

The common ingredient in many of the high priced sports drink powders is maltodextrin. Get it here at a fraction of the cost.

Fuel Supply

Posted by Reviewer3050708 on Sep 03, 2008

Before During and After all my workouts. Great for fueling intense workouts

Carbo gain

Posted by Reviewer1910014 on Oct 21, 2008

We appreciate this product for our post workout recovery, added to our protein. It does the job.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »