10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Melatonin, 3 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Works

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 06, 2012

It is magnesium stearate-free. I like that.

► The Best and Least Expensive Melatonin Product On The Market !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 28, 2013

Melatonin help to regulate night and day cycles or sleep-wake cycles. Darkness causes the body to produce more melatonin, which signals the body to prepare for sleep. Unlike prescription sleep aids that use chemicals to induce sleep, Melatonin works naturally. It is a regulator of the 'sleep' portion of the circadian rhythm and thus would need to be taken near sleep for it to be beneficial for this purpose. Studies showed that an increase in sleep quality can occur following treatment of conditions known to impair sleep quality. I like that this product is more 'pure' and has greater potency than some others I've tried. The 3mg dose per capsule makes it easy for a user to adjust the dosage needed to ensure sound sleep. IMHO, this is the Best and Least Expensive melatonin product on the market. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Finally I sleep like normal people

Posted by Reviewer3308550 on Jan 04, 2010

This product did what sleeping pills couldn't: gave me healthy, normal sleep without any dizziness or fatigue the day after. I have had difficulties falling asleep since forever and I seldom get the normal feeling of being tired and wanting to sleep at night - usually I go hyperactive and have hundreds of things going on in my head when I should be sleeping. My body can't tell if it's day or night (especially when it's wintertime - I live in Northern Europe, where it's dark almost all the time in the winter) and obviously needs some help recognizing sleeping hours. Without any help it takes me 2 to 3 hours to fall asleep. With melatonin I don't need to stay awake for long - I take the capsule one hour before bedtime and it takes 30 minutes max to fall asleep after I go to bed, usually not even that long. I think this is exactly what I need and will definitely keep using this product in the future as well.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1117222 on Apr 21, 2009

I am very confident with this line and the Melatonin I couldn't do without. With my job as a flight attendant, this product really helps keep my sleep on track and I am refreshed always for work. It is awesome for helping with jet lag.

Pure product

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Aug 19, 2009

We use quite a few different forms of melatonin in our household. We use this one for our nine-year old who has food intolerances and trouble getting to sleep. This one is good because it has no additives that are likely to cause problems for him. It is also easy to hide by opening the capsule and mixing it with his desert around an hour before we want him to fall asleep. He doesn't know he's taking it, so no psychological addiction. One third of a capsule is enough, so these last us a long time.