• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Existem outros melhores

Posted by 4713435367922839313 on Aug 21, 2015

Já experimentei outras marcas, e essa não é a melhor. O sono não é tão restaurador. Não comprarei mais.

Can't say for sure

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 01, 2008

A little disappointed. Used melatonin for the last 15 years. This one doesn't impress me by being different or even better. i even wonder if other brands I tried weren't actually more effficient. I like the chewable aspect of it.

No obvious results

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Jul 09, 2008

Both my sister and myself tried this product - no obvious results.

Melatonin 3 mg

Posted by Reviewer1015150 on Oct 24, 2008

Seems to work sometimes but if something wakes me up in the middle of the night, I can't get back to sleep. Last night I took 6 mg, my daughter woke me up at 2 am and I couldn't get back to sleep until 4 AM!!

good product, doesn't taste so good...

Posted by Reviewer1847881 on Jan 02, 2010

these are chewable, mint flavored, but we think they taste bitter compared to other brands we've had. customer service, price, shipping: excellent.

good

Posted by Reviewer2660163 on Aug 03, 2010

It's does it job

Review of supplement product

Posted by Reviewer1630003 on Aug 31, 2010

This product was found to be of good quality and proved to be very effective. The taste was a little "chalky"

I think it works

Posted by Reviewer3148247 on Mar 10, 2011

I believe that it takes a while for the Melatonin to have effect on your system in general. I think it's better than taking sleeping pills. Will go through the whole bottle and then post an update.

becarefull with shipments to the netherlands

Posted by Reviewer1773094 on Apr 06, 2011

I ordered one time the melatonin but the dutch customs blocked the shipment, I can't buy that and ship it to the netherlands,it's not allowed If I declare that I do not want it, I ám free of any fine.So it's not allowed to order this kind of products for me, I'am sorry. I have to buy some melatonie 0,1 mg in holland again for a much expensive price to sleep well..... But ordering at iherb.com was very smoothly,no problems!

Melatonin!!

Posted by Reviewer1465516 on Jun 09, 2011

From Gibraltar Been giving Melatonin from NOW a try for about two weeks. I cannot say I notice much of a difference but maybe it's just me or haven't given it much time yet. No adverse effects either...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »