• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Best Sleep EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1921553 on May 10, 2007

I've had trouble falling and staying asleep my entire life; I've tried every remedy and method of inducing sleep (chamomile tea, 5-htp and tryptophan supplements, staying away from bright lights near bedtime, meditation, etc). Nothing worked! I had previously tried a different brand of melatonin in a much smaller dose which was no help either. After trying Now Foods 3mg Melatonin I can not believe how easily I fall asleep! Small noises no longer cause me to fully wake-up in the middle of the night (I used to have to wear ear plugs because of this). I wake up feeling like I've actually SLEPT. Love this stuff!

We are both sleeping so much better!

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Feb 16, 2008

We are 48 and 60 and were not sleeping as well as we once did. This product is very relaxing and creates sleepiness within 30 minutes or so. We have had to play around with the dosage so we don't wake up groggy (too much), and find 1/2 a tablet works for us. One of the advantages of these pleasant tasting chewable tablet is that it's easy to customize your dose by breaking or biting off just what you need. My brain feels better, and I've had fewer migraines since starting to use this product.

B6 added is better

Posted by Reviewer2831372 on Dec 06, 2007

by adding B6 to this product it aids in absorbtion of Melatonin. I have read that Magnesium should also be taken when taking B6 if you have vivid dreams from B6.

melatonin works for sleep

Posted by Reviewer2527580 on Nov 30, 2007

I used to use ambien nightly to help me sleep. Now I use 3mg melatonin and it works! Give it about a week to get into you system.

If you find my review to be useful, please click ‘Yes’. Also click my nickname for more of my reviews.

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Feb 14, 2014

Melatonin is hormone produced by pineal gland, but unlike other exogenous hormones, supplementation does not influence natural production, so it is safe to take it for longer period of time without building tolerance which is unfortunately present with prescription pills for sleep (benzodiazepines). Melatonin works for 1) insomnia 2) jet lag 3) settling down after stimulant use (ADD/ADHD medication) 4) benzodiazepines withdrawal 5) helps to quit smoking (because of downregulation of noradrenaline and dopamine) and it is also powerful antioxidant with neuroprotective effects. Other great supplements for sleeping worth trying are Magnesium (preferably citrate form), 5-HTP (also works for battling depression) and Theanine (relaxing amino acid from green tea).

LOVE this product!

Posted by Reviewer2230854 on Jan 02, 2008

This product actually works. At a certain point it stopped being effective and my doctor told me to cut the pills in half and try a smaller dose. Bingo! That was the trick. I definitely don't sleep as well without my Melatonin!

Joe

Posted by Reviewer1264332 on Oct 12, 2007

Excellent service. Could not be any better.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3077021 on Nov 16, 2007

It is the best on the market! 5 stars!

Melantonin has helped me sleep better at night

Posted by Reviewer1077058 on Jun 18, 2008

Completely satisfied! These chewable malatonin have really helped my sleep cycle.

Now- Chewable Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3194454 on May 12, 2008

Works well for midnight sleep problems, stronger yet cheaper than the brand "midnight"