• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Very effective for falling asleep!

Posted by Reviewer2431247 on Apr 07, 2012

I changed my sleeping hours. Instead of going to bed at 23hours, now I am going to sleep at 18'clock, so in the beginning it was hard for me to get sleepy. If I take half of this good tasting pill (1,5 mg) 20 minutes before I'm going to bed, I'll get very sleepy after 20 minutes and around 18:15 or sooner i'm in dreamland! But it doesn't help me to stay asleep. Sometimes I'll wake up after 3 hours of sleeping. Sometimes I'll take the other half of the pill (1,5 mg)if I'll wake up through the night and can't get back to sleep. Then I'm gone again in no time ...zzzzzzzz... Next time I will try the 1mg two-stage release (sustained release) to wake up less. But I'll give this 3mg-pill a 5-star if you want to use it to feel sleepy and to sleep fast. Thank you Now Foods! In Belgium the maximum pill you can buy is 1,5mg on prescription and the cost is way way more.

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on May 03, 2011

works as great as far as melatonin goes -- the subliminal makes it kick-in faster and the taste is nice.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2435781 on Jun 07, 2011

Great product, can be life (sleep) changing. When I need to get up unusually early the next day, melatonin allows me to to fall asleep as early as needed.

+++

Posted by Reviewer1117805 on Apr 06, 2011

When I have trouble getting sleep, melatonin does the trick. These lozenges are very fast acting. Recommended.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Apr 12, 2011

Much faster through my system than the capsules that I use to buy. Excellent quality

Sleep like a baby!

Posted by Reviewer2835478 on Apr 13, 2011

This really has helped me a ton with sleeping. I feel like it helps me get to sleep faster and have a better quality of sleep. I would highly recommend this!

Posted by Reviewer3009948 on Apr 18, 2011

I want to sleep like a baby, let me see now.

Better & Safer than OTC Aids

Posted by Reviewer2994314 on Aug 31, 2011

Not many product work as promised ,this is an exception.This product works,the first time,every time.DOn't be afraid to try it,you'll be pleasantly surprised.

good

Posted by Reviewer1625378 on Sep 01, 2011

very

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2686028 on Sep 22, 2011

Tastes great and works like a charm!