• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Apr 22, 2010

I had been using Source Naturals sublingual Melatonin previously. I find this product much better. Perhaps it's the addition of B-6, which certainly has made for deeper dreams. Works very fast, seems very pure.

Husband says it works

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Nov 26, 2011

I got this for my husband to use when he comes off his 12-hour nightshift rotations. He says it really helps him get to sleep and remain asleep during noisy daylight hours.

The Wonder Mint

Posted by Reviewer1122081 on Jul 22, 2010

I have lots of problems getting to sleep at night and had given up being able to find anything that works. My husband is on dialysis and the nurse practioner at his dialysis center recommended an OTC sleep aid that contains melatonin. He had me buy it for him one time and a package of 30 tabs was $10. I knew there had to be a better option so I came to iHerb and checked out the different products. This one was a good value at a good strength so I decided it was worth trying. IT IS WONDERFUL!! I sleep soundly every night now and don't have any trouble getting to sleep. No more lying there for hours looking at the clock. I chew one tablet about 30-60 minutes before I go to bed and it works great.

Better & Safer than OTC Aids

Posted by Reviewer2994314 on Aug 31, 2011

Not many product work as promised ,this is an exception.This product works,the first time,every time.DOn't be afraid to try it,you'll be pleasantly surprised.

did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2814970 on Jan 10, 2011

I tried taking one tablet but still did not sleep, after a few nights I increased the dose but it just made me feel sick and still did not work So no good for me

Great price but Horrible tasting chewable Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2764780 on Apr 20, 2009

The Chewable Melatonin is terrible tasting.

Weird taste

Posted by Reviewer3335055 on Oct 16, 2008

These lozenges have a strange fruity taste, they are not a distinct flavor so I'm not sure what they are supposed to taste like. I would not buy this again, I will stick with the Source Naturals orange flavor

Not Wrok For Me

Posted by 4706361478210051760 on Feb 25, 2015

After take one tablet but still did not sleep and weakup at 3:00AM, NextDay it made me feel not well.

If you find my review to be useful, please click ‘Yes’. Also click my nickname for more of my reviews.

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Feb 14, 2014

Melatonin is hormone produced by pineal gland, but unlike other exogenous hormones, supplementation does not influence natural production, so it is safe to take it for longer period of time without building tolerance which is unfortunately present with prescription pills for sleep (benzodiazepines). Melatonin works for 1) insomnia 2) jet lag 3) settling down after stimulant use (ADD/ADHD medication) 4) benzodiazepines withdrawal 5) helps to quit smoking (because of downregulation of noradrenaline and dopamine) and it is also powerful antioxidant with neuroprotective effects. Other great supplements for sleeping worth trying are Magnesium (preferably citrate form), 5-HTP (also works for battling depression) and Theanine (relaxing amino acid from green tea).

Now Foods, Chewable Melatoinin 3 MG

Posted by Reviewer2719643 on Dec 22, 2008

I have found this to be the only product that helps me get to sleep quickly and I have tried plenty including prescription and OTC sleep aids.