• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Melantonin has helped me sleep better at night

Posted by Reviewer1077058 on Jun 18, 2008

Completely satisfied! These chewable malatonin have really helped my sleep cycle.

Now- Chewable Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3194454 on May 12, 2008

Works well for midnight sleep problems, stronger yet cheaper than the brand "midnight"

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Dec 09, 2008

really helps me sleep because I work night shifts

Brilliant for Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2221857 on Nov 29, 2008

I have had trouble falling and staying asleep for years, I decided to try Melatonin after long-term use of Valium, and I can report that it is fantastic, I take 3mg of Now Foods Melatonin and within 45 minutes I can feel its affect and I am asleep within 1 hour which is brilliant for someone that who normally falls asleep in 3 hours. I have not been using Valium for 6 weeks now, all thanks to Melatonin.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1724246 on Apr 24, 2009

This helps me go back to sleep if I wake up in the middle of the night.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1557655 on Sep 01, 2009

very good. I work 3rd shift and have to take rest during the day. Sometimes sleep is not easy. 3mg is the strong dose. other brands have 1 mg or 2 mg, but 3 mg is what I need. Have also purchased one for a sleepless friend (who doesn't like big habit forming pills). Will definitely reorder. iherb is excellent company. Thank you.

Husband says it works

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Nov 26, 2011

I got this for my husband to use when he comes off his 12-hour nightshift rotations. He says it really helps him get to sleep and remain asleep during noisy daylight hours.

The Wonder Mint

Posted by Reviewer1122081 on Jul 22, 2010

I have lots of problems getting to sleep at night and had given up being able to find anything that works. My husband is on dialysis and the nurse practioner at his dialysis center recommended an OTC sleep aid that contains melatonin. He had me buy it for him one time and a package of 30 tabs was $10. I knew there had to be a better option so I came to iHerb and checked out the different products. This one was a good value at a good strength so I decided it was worth trying. IT IS WONDERFUL!! I sleep soundly every night now and don't have any trouble getting to sleep. No more lying there for hours looking at the clock. I chew one tablet about 30-60 minutes before I go to bed and it works great.

5 star

Posted by Reviewer2594237 on Jan 02, 2011

very good product. I sleep really better

Existem outros melhores

Posted by 4713435367922839313 on Aug 21, 2015

Já experimentei outras marcas, e essa não é a melhor. O sono não é tão restaurador. Não comprarei mais.