• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

marbel

Posted by Reviewer1307673 on Feb 13, 2009

only the chewable works well, capsuls do not

mr j dalgity

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on Feb 15, 2009

I have used melatonin for a few years now I usually take 2x3mg 1 hour before bed and they work great for me.I wake up feeling I have had a great sleep so this product is good value at a good price cheers.

Vitamin review.

Posted by Reviewer1577141 on Mar 28, 2009

Better than other Melatonin I've taken.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Mar 30, 2009

I prefer sublingual tablets for before bed use. These small tablets dissolve quickly. Now products are good value for the money.

This works

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on May 06, 2010

After my Wife passed away, my Dr put me on a presription sleep aid that was expensive and had many side effects. I found it hard to completely wake up in the morning. I have been using the 3mg melatonin, and it really works great. sometimes I add a 1mg with it. Much cheaper and no side effects.

Chewable Melatonin 3 mg

Posted by Reviewer2090801 on Nov 27, 2009

very good

Another great product

Posted by Reviewer2272508 on May 23, 2010

My son has a hard time sleeping at times...was able to take him off of Clonodine and put him on Melatonine 3 mg. He is now down to 1.5 mg. of Melatonine - I cut the chewable tablet in half. This product is chewable and easy for kids. I highly recommend.

Rally great!

Posted by Reviewer3313913 on Jun 06, 2010

I was a bit hesitant on these, however they are really great. I had recovered from insomnia caused by stress and since then I had become a very light sleeper, i could never get deep sleep and i would wake up at the SLIGHTEST noise and fail to fall back asleep. and i can now say, since taking these I don't wake up in the middle of my sleep. I wake up feeling refreshed it's great! :)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1864518 on Jul 07, 2010

I have been using Now Foods Melatonin for many years and find it to be excellent value for the price!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2999139 on Jul 10, 2010

Very happy with the results! Works great and love that it is chewable with a minty taste.