• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1361227 on Jan 04, 2010

I can't rave enough about how efficient and awesome iherb is. I live in New Zealand and ordered my items and they arrived faster than it takes to receive something sent from within my own country. That is impressive. I will return to iherb for future purchases and highly recommend you do as well...they are truly the very best :)

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2568201 on Jan 06, 2010

We love these melatonin. The children take them without a fight. I do not have to crush them[YEA for me]. They work great.

Sleep Pills

Posted by Reviewer1309262 on Mar 05, 2010

They helped improve the quality and duration of my sleep right from the very first night I started taking them. Highly recommend trying them for yourself!

excellent product, excellent price!

Posted by Reviewer2059342 on Mar 06, 2010

This does the trick for my insomnia. I chew three of these at bedtime and sleep comfortably through the night.

Melatonin 3MG

Posted by Reviewer2828968 on Mar 26, 2010

This is a very pleasant preparation and works well!

Sleepy

Posted by Reviewer2474417 on Apr 17, 2010

Nice pepperminty tasty. Added B-vitamin also nice. Melatonin is good for improving sleep quality.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Apr 22, 2010

I had been using Source Naturals sublingual Melatonin previously. I find this product much better. Perhaps it's the addition of B-6, which certainly has made for deeper dreams. Works very fast, seems very pure.

This works

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on May 06, 2010

After my Wife passed away, my Dr put me on a presription sleep aid that was expensive and had many side effects. I found it hard to completely wake up in the morning. I have been using the 3mg melatonin, and it really works great. sometimes I add a 1mg with it. Much cheaper and no side effects.

jamesp1105

Posted by Reviewer1038980 on Oct 26, 2008

Melatonin is the best sleep aid I have tried. NOW Melatonin Lozenges I find are the best form as they work very quickly. Amust have supplement for night shift works.(what I do)

Sleep Aid