• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Kids with ADHD/Autism

Posted by Reviewer3050760 on Jun 22, 2009

Don't give these to your kids without your Doctor's permission. My son is a special needs kid. Without melatonin he would hardly sleep at all. These really work. My son doesn't like swallowing pills and hated the taste of the liquid, so these are perfect. I love this company. Great products, prices and the fastest shipping of any online seller! Thanks iHerb.

The chewables were just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer2035738 on Jul 20, 2009

I had tried many brands of non-chewable melatonin; all without success. These chewables were very affordable and put me right to sleep. Amazing!

Wonderful Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1236912 on Jul 29, 2009

I take 2 of these every night. I sleep much better than everyone I know.

Wow! Works great for my 4-year-old son.

Posted by 52NewYou on Sep 01, 2009

My son had a very hard time getting wound down at nights. We tried relaxing hours before bed and other techniques, but to no avail. These vitamins work great. He is out within an hour.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1361227 on Jan 04, 2010

I can't rave enough about how efficient and awesome iherb is. I live in New Zealand and ordered my items and they arrived faster than it takes to receive something sent from within my own country. That is impressive. I will return to iherb for future purchases and highly recommend you do as well...they are truly the very best :)

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2568201 on Jan 06, 2010

We love these melatonin. The children take them without a fight. I do not have to crush them[YEA for me]. They work great.

Sleep Pills

Posted by Reviewer1309262 on Mar 05, 2010

They helped improve the quality and duration of my sleep right from the very first night I started taking them. Highly recommend trying them for yourself!

excellent product, excellent price!

Posted by Reviewer2059342 on Mar 06, 2010

This does the trick for my insomnia. I chew three of these at bedtime and sleep comfortably through the night.

Melatonin 3MG

Posted by Reviewer2828968 on Mar 26, 2010

This is a very pleasant preparation and works well!

Sleepy

Posted by Reviewer2474417 on Apr 17, 2010

Nice pepperminty tasty. Added B-vitamin also nice. Melatonin is good for improving sleep quality.