Now Foods, Melatonin, 3 mg, 180 Lozenges

Rally great!

Posted by Reviewer3313913 From Great Britain on Jun 06, 2010

I was a bit hesitant on these, however they are really great. I had recovered from insomnia caused by stress and since then I had become a very light sleeper, i could never get deep sleep and i would wake up at the SLIGHTEST noise and fail to fall back asleep. and i can now say, since taking these I don't wake up in the middle of my sleep. I wake up feeling refreshed it's great! :)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1864518 From Canada on Jul 07, 2010

I have been using Now Foods Melatonin for many years and find it to be excellent value for the price!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2999139 From Oregon on Jul 10, 2010

Very happy with the results! Works great and love that it is chewable with a minty taste.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1361227 From New Zealand on Jan 04, 2010

I can't rave enough about how efficient and awesome iherb is. I live in New Zealand and ordered my items and they arrived faster than it takes to receive something sent from within my own country. That is impressive. I will return to iherb for future purchases and highly recommend you do as well...they are truly the very best :)

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2568201 From Missouri on Jan 06, 2010

We love these melatonin. The children take them without a fight. I do not have to crush them[YEA for me]. They work great.