• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Seems to be really helping

Posted by Reviewer3313832 on Mar 11, 2011

Since becoming a mom over 10 years ago, I have battled various sleep problems. Most recently are bouts of insomnia and 'perking up' at night when I should be settling down. I work full time, and have 4 little ones, so I really need my sleep! I take this every night about 1/2 an hour before I want to sleep and read until I feel sleepy. It has been really helping to re-establish my sleep cycle.

melotonin

Posted by Reviewer1020784 on Mar 27, 2011

I have been buying from you for a couple of years now, very pleased with your freight costs, and quick delivery. ! bottle over here in Australia same brand, is 41.00. So I'm quite pleased with your price. so thanks Iherb. Cheers

works well

Posted by Reviewer3236446 on Apr 03, 2011

I bought this for my son who is on the autism spectrum and has trouble getting to sleep. I have him on half a tablet and it is working wonderfully! He is even waking up happy in the mornings.

Good value, good product!

Posted by Reviewer2228499 on Apr 05, 2011

Always worth having a supply!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1541936 on Apr 05, 2011

very good

Now Foods, Chewable Melatonin, 3 mg. 180 lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2241307 on Oct 02, 2010

Very relaxing, and my physicians assure me that it is not, as recommended on the bottle, harmful to me in any way.

Sleep Finally!!

Posted by Reviewer2287124 on Oct 04, 2010

This really helped my daughter(4) go to sleep at night. She always has trouble shutting her thoughts off for the night and winding down. As a result of getting more sleep she is much happier during the day with much fewer meltdowns. I tried this after I tried everything else I could think of and I am glad I did.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1671020 on Nov 17, 2010

"Now" is a great product am glad that iherb has the product. Thank-you. You carrie so many products that I have used for years, that I cannot find anymore.

100% satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1842329 on Nov 30, 2010

i am fully satisfied with this product

Best :)