Now Foods, Melatonin, 3 mg, 180 Lozenges

Kids with ADHD/Autism

Posted by Reviewer3050760 on Jun 22, 2009

Don't give these to your kids without your Doctor's permission. My son is a special needs kid. Without melatonin he would hardly sleep at all. These really work. My son doesn't like swallowing pills and hated the taste of the liquid, so these are perfect. I love this company. Great products, prices and the fastest shipping of any online seller! Thanks iHerb.

The chewables were just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer2035738 on Jul 20, 2009

I had tried many brands of non-chewable melatonin; all without success. These chewables were very affordable and put me right to sleep. Amazing!

Wonderful Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1236912 on Jul 29, 2009

I take 2 of these every night. I sleep much better than everyone I know.

Wow! Works great for my 4-year-old son.

Posted by HealthCoachStephanie on Sep 01, 2009

My son had a very hard time getting wound down at nights. We tried relaxing hours before bed and other techniques, but to no avail. These vitamins work great. He is out within an hour.

Another great product

Posted by Reviewer2272508 on May 23, 2010

My son has a hard time sleeping at times...was able to take him off of Clonodine and put him on Melatonine 3 mg. He is now down to 1.5 mg. of Melatonine - I cut the chewable tablet in half. This product is chewable and easy for kids. I highly recommend.