• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

cheapest ans safest product for sleeping !!

Posted by Reviewer3302251 on Feb 09, 2011

I live in Switzerland where Melatonin can only be obtained in a pharmacy with a prescription. It costs about 1$ a pill... This melatonin works great for my hyperactive son and myself. One of my friends also tried it on her 12 year old son who has problems falling asleep, and the results are unbelievable ! I am going to order more for all my friends and family !

Guaranteed to put me in sleep

Posted by djsoma on Feb 26, 2011

The only thing that's guaranteed to put me in sleep. I work in shifts and am happy to have something that will secure enough sleeping hours for me. Haven't noticed any side-effects and I don't use it every night, only when other aids like GABA, valeriana, Amazon Therapeutics' Instant Tranquility or Amazon Dreaming don't do the trick. Amazingly low price also.

Seems to be really helping

Posted by Reviewer3313832 on Mar 11, 2011

Since becoming a mom over 10 years ago, I have battled various sleep problems. Most recently are bouts of insomnia and 'perking up' at night when I should be settling down. I work full time, and have 4 little ones, so I really need my sleep! I take this every night about 1/2 an hour before I want to sleep and read until I feel sleepy. It has been really helping to re-establish my sleep cycle.

melotonin

Posted by Reviewer1020784 on Mar 27, 2011

I have been buying from you for a couple of years now, very pleased with your freight costs, and quick delivery. ! bottle over here in Australia same brand, is 41.00. So I'm quite pleased with your price. so thanks Iherb. Cheers

works well

Posted by Reviewer3236446 on Apr 03, 2011

I bought this for my son who is on the autism spectrum and has trouble getting to sleep. I have him on half a tablet and it is working wonderfully! He is even waking up happy in the mornings.

Good value, good product!

Posted by Reviewer2228499 on Apr 05, 2011

Always worth having a supply!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1541936 on Apr 05, 2011

very good

it works

Posted by Reviewer1204212 on Aug 05, 2010

This has helped regulate my sleep-wake cycle. I was sleeping from 4am-11am, but this has helped me bring it towards 12am-7am.

Wow!

Posted by MichelX on Aug 11, 2010

This puts me into a slumber within an hour of me taking it. Bravo, Now Foods! And thanks. A lot!

Good brand