• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

satisfied

Posted by TBReviews on Aug 09, 2016

Normally I do not have sleep problems, but I have experimented with KETO diet and it seriously affected my circadian rhythm - my nights were white. Since the diet deprived my brain with melatonin I compensated it with pills. At the beginning it took 60 minutes to feel the effect. Nowadays, I do not have sleep problems, yet I try to teach my body to enter sleep mode before 24:00 and pills are helpful in this experiment. Sleep is coming approximatively 30 minutes after intake. That is my first experience with melatonin, could not compare the brands but I choose Now Foods Melatonin mostly because the ratio price-quantity appears reasonable to me. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Ms. H. Paglinawan

Posted by Reviewer2348682 on Nov 10, 2008

This has been very helpful in helping me develop a good sleeping routine. I do recommend. I did have to increase the dosage to 10mg a night to get a full uninterrupted sleep. I think it has to be a case by case dosage. Stay well.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2288830 on Jun 24, 2010

I been taking Melatonin on and of for around 16yrs. I do have sleeping disorder. This works very well for me

Wonderful

Posted by 4970556545894569998 on Dec 08, 2015

Started taking Melatonin 3mg for IVF treatment. It's the one supplement with noticeable effects. I have a very restful sleep without waking up all groggy in the morning. Apparently a powerful antioxidant useful for women undergoing IVF treatment. Have ordered more of this product but a bigger bottle.

Natural sleeping hormone

Posted by desertanddates on Aug 04, 2016

3mg are not very strong so I use about 4 of them to help me fall asleep on bad nights. It definitely works but don't use your phone or have any light in the room after taking them.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Jul 19, 2009

These tablets do let me sleep better, but they also make me sleepier the rest of the day after I have slept. It seems to make my eyes drier when I sleep, so the quality of sleep has lessened in my case.

be careful of how much you take

Posted by Reviewer1855471 on Aug 30, 2011

The 3mg didn't really work for me. It made me "out of it" and lethargic the next day. After taking for a couple days, I realised it was affecting my mood - making me depressed. I stopped taking immediately. I rather lose my sleep than feel depressed and lose my zest for life.

this brand did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on May 15, 2012

i have tried 2 other brands of melatonin that worked really well. i bought this one because the price was good and NOW is a usually a good brand. however these did not work at all for me...dissapointing!

Too strong

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Jan 25, 2009

The 3 mg dosage is too strong in that it can cause depression. It is about 5-10 times the amount needed.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1232457 on Mar 27, 2011

Mine arrived quickly, I dropped 3 the first night and haven't looked back. Great Sleep and Great Dreams. I used to use 5mg Valium or 75mg restavit, but this stuff is better.