Melatonin, The key to a good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer1124325 on Jul 05, 2010

I have found that the Melatonin doesn't help me fall asleep (it doesn't knock you out)so much as keep me asleep for a full 7 or 8 hours (a nice deep slumber), I take 5mg at least an hour before bed to get the body in the mood for sleep, when I wake up the next morning the brain is fully cognitive and alert and the body feels well rested. I take this natural supplement as a post Heart Attack solution to nearly 6 months of fitful, sleepless and very irritable nights of what was meant to be rest. Initially I found it took a few nights for the brain to fall back into a proper sleep/wake cycle, 1 year on and I'm sleeping very well and have just ordered another years supply. At only $26 a year, or 7 cents a day, this product has made a huge difference to both my sleeping hours and my working day. Amazing what a full nights rest will let you achieve. AAA+++

Now foods Melatonin!

Posted by 4951488996262526382 on Jul 09, 2013

The best help to have a very sweet and deep sleep.I work different shifts, so it helps me a lot and never causes any bad feeling after wake up.Excellent product! Actually all I buy from this shop- is very good quality and very natural! Highly recommended, thanks for the great service always!!!!!

Poco efecto

Posted by 5636546409605238087 on Apr 14, 2013

La verdad es que despues de este producto, probe otra marca de melatonina, y me di cuenta que esta no funciona. Me tomo 2 pastillas y ni con esos 10mg noto nada. Sin embargo con otra marca, con 3mg a dormirrrrr.

I love this supplement

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

I take it every night to help with falling asleep. Highly recommend.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2257142 on Sep 11, 2013

No good for several insomnia.

Ok but not great

Posted by Reviewer2573901 on Sep 02, 2010

Need to take two of these to work as well as the 3 mg ones we had of another brand previously. Still a good deal but not quite the bargain we thought

ok

Posted by Reviewer2092482 on Sep 05, 2010

as expected

Cheap & works great for better sleep

Posted by Reviewer1912351 on Dec 28, 2010

Fast delivery to the Netherlands and 8 times cheaper compare to dutch prizes.

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2298526 on Jan 03, 2011

sleepy stuff

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer2998654 on Feb 04, 2011

As with all Now Foods products that I've used, this is a great quality product that gives me a good night's sleep without morning grogginess. I will continue to buy this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »