Melatonin, The key to a good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer1124325 on Jul 05, 2010

I have found that the Melatonin doesn't help me fall asleep (it doesn't knock you out)so much as keep me asleep for a full 7 or 8 hours (a nice deep slumber), I take 5mg at least an hour before bed to get the body in the mood for sleep, when I wake up the next morning the brain is fully cognitive and alert and the body feels well rested. I take this natural supplement as a post Heart Attack solution to nearly 6 months of fitful, sleepless and very irritable nights of what was meant to be rest. Initially I found it took a few nights for the brain to fall back into a proper sleep/wake cycle, 1 year on and I'm sleeping very well and have just ordered another years supply. At only $26 a year, or 7 cents a day, this product has made a huge difference to both my sleeping hours and my working day. Amazing what a full nights rest will let you achieve. AAA+++

Now foods Melatonin!

Posted by 4951488996262526382 on Jul 09, 2013

The best help to have a very sweet and deep sleep.I work different shifts, so it helps me a lot and never causes any bad feeling after wake up.Excellent product! Actually all I buy from this shop- is very good quality and very natural! Highly recommended, thanks for the great service always!!!!!

I love this supplement

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

I take it every night to help with falling asleep. Highly recommend.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2257142 on Sep 11, 2013

No good for several insomnia.

Ok but not great

Posted by Reviewer2573901 on Sep 02, 2010

Need to take two of these to work as well as the 3 mg ones we had of another brand previously. Still a good deal but not quite the bargain we thought

Poco efecto

Posted by 5636546409605238087 on Apr 14, 2013

La verdad es que despues de este producto, probe otra marca de melatonina, y me di cuenta que esta no funciona. Me tomo 2 pastillas y ni con esos 10mg noto nada. Sin embargo con otra marca, con 3mg a dormirrrrr.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2291161 on Aug 08, 2011

This is great stuff and delivery was quick!

Ready !!

Posted by Reviewer2931348 on Aug 29, 2011

I received the product as expected. Thank you.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2110376 on Sep 17, 2011

perfect

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1903264 on Sep 29, 2011

Good value. Product works for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »