Melatonin, The key to a good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer1124325 on Jul 05, 2010

I have found that the Melatonin doesn't help me fall asleep (it doesn't knock you out)so much as keep me asleep for a full 7 or 8 hours (a nice deep slumber), I take 5mg at least an hour before bed to get the body in the mood for sleep, when I wake up the next morning the brain is fully cognitive and alert and the body feels well rested. I take this natural supplement as a post Heart Attack solution to nearly 6 months of fitful, sleepless and very irritable nights of what was meant to be rest. Initially I found it took a few nights for the brain to fall back into a proper sleep/wake cycle, 1 year on and I'm sleeping very well and have just ordered another years supply. At only $26 a year, or 7 cents a day, this product has made a huge difference to both my sleeping hours and my working day. Amazing what a full nights rest will let you achieve. AAA+++

I love this supplement

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

I take it every night to help with falling asleep. Highly recommend.

Now foods Melatonin!

Posted by 4951488996262526382 on Jul 09, 2013

The best help to have a very sweet and deep sleep.I work different shifts, so it helps me a lot and never causes any bad feeling after wake up.Excellent product! Actually all I buy from this shop- is very good quality and very natural! Highly recommended, thanks for the great service always!!!!!

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2257142 on Sep 11, 2013

No good for several insomnia.

Ok but not great

Posted by Reviewer2573901 on Sep 02, 2010

Need to take two of these to work as well as the 3 mg ones we had of another brand previously. Still a good deal but not quite the bargain we thought

Poco efecto

Posted by 5636546409605238087 on Apr 14, 2013

La verdad es que despues de este producto, probe otra marca de melatonina, y me di cuenta que esta no funciona. Me tomo 2 pastillas y ni con esos 10mg noto nada. Sin embargo con otra marca, con 3mg a dormirrrrr.

Melatonin

Posted by 5143726196959948530 on May 16, 2016

This produt make me sleep again! I recomend.

otimo

Posted by 5122670215602459225 on Aug 27, 2014

gostei tambem para quem a nao faz muito efeito o de 3g esse de 5g e otimo... foi taxadoo

Good Product from Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer2150890 on Jun 11, 2015

I used to buy melatonin from another manufacturer, but they started adding other ingredients to their product. I have used a variety of Now Foods products and decided to try these. These are melatonin only, they work for me, and I do not have the side effects from the non-melatonin ingredients of the other product.

for better sleep