very very good product

Posted by 5558289289055961780 on Jan 30, 2016

you have to try it , I suppose each body is different , but it is so effective

Now Foods, Men's Virility Power, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1282890 on Oct 15, 2009

Good stuff. My energy goes down a lot due to male menopause. But this herb turn back the clock a few years for me.

It worked for me.

Posted by Reviewer1216999 on Sep 12, 2011

It does do what the name suggests, obviously I can only speak from my own experience, so your mileage may vary. The best part is the affect is very smooth, and in my opinion really pleasant. I did not experience any negative side effects either. I use it in conjunction with multivitamins, and some amino acids to compliment the affects. I will certainly buy this product again. Lastly, iHerb processed my order very quickly, big thumps up!

Useful

Posted by Reviewer1873170 on Feb 16, 2012

Effect noticed after a few tablets. Morning glory returns. Libido returns. Hardness and duration returns.

A good product if used as directed

Posted by Reviewer2306051 on Sep 27, 2013

One capsule 30min - 1 hour before bedtime and "morning wood" almost every morning, keeping my junk in shape in the night & helping with virility! Taking more than one capsule, or taking it some other time doesn't seem to have much of an effect.

Gentle

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 18, 2013

This is a good blend for sensitive people. Gentle & Effective.

Seems good

Posted by 4829470123729693480 on Sep 05, 2012

Thou i havent had the chance to get itimate with a lady but from day 1 of taking, i felt slightly stronger down there and semen seems thicker or more. The only thing i've about done is masterbate with phone sex and that's about it but i am sure it would help in the long run as sometimes i have a problem maintaining an erection especially after alcohol and also it has gotten softer over the years. I hope this would help.

Works for me...

Posted by Reviewer2835074 on Jun 25, 2012

A couple each day gives me a noticeable increase in libido. I found they worked from day one.

quality service product

Posted by Reviewer1446191 on Mar 23, 2011

Just started taking it, But it seems to me that it does work , I did notice a difference in the performance.4 stars

no "big" deal

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jun 19, 2008

might as well take an M&M