Now Foods, Menopause Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2396190 From Texas on May 22, 2009

This product is amazing. For my perimenopause crazy woman symptoms I thought for sure I'd either have to get a divorce or a good lawyer for my murder spree trial. After 2 weeks of taking this product plus the Jarrow Formulas, Evening Primrose 1300, 1300 mg, 60 Softgels I feel great. Still pms'y but not homicidal at all! Prison would have sucked!

Posted by Reviewer2082042 From Connecticut on Mar 23, 2010

I had been have hot flashes so bad that my family, friends and co works would make coments as to how red I would become. I would say on average I would have a MAJOR flash at least 10 times a day...Not any more I may have flashes 1-2 but they are not bad enough to even cause me to notice. I am a happy HAPPY women.

Relief Finally!

Posted by Reviewer2354939 From New Hampshire on May 19, 2009

I am very happy with the effects of this product. I was having hot flashes every hour at least during the day and every 2 hours at night and this product kicked in just a few days after taking only 2 pills at 12 hour intervals. My symptoms have subsided, so I have discontinued for the time being. I know I can count on this product as needed while I take Evening Primrose to keep everything in balance. I miss the wonderful surprise side-effect of more regularity this menopause formula also seemed to give me :>)

Helped me

Posted by Reviewer3050708 From Texas on Sep 24, 2008

My wife takes this and works great!!!!!!!!!!!

Lavina in Kentucky

Posted by LavinaDeArmond From Kentucky on Oct 31, 2008

Now Foods Menopause Support works wonders! It's not a quick overnight cure, you need to take it as directions state. I've been on it for a few months now with a good multi-vitamin and I can feel the difference. When the hot flashes do come, it's because I've missed one or two days of taking my medicine.(usually on week-ends)There's no cure for menopause---but you don't have to be miserable. It really works!!!