Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2396190 on May 22, 2009

This product is amazing. For my perimenopause crazy woman symptoms I thought for sure I'd either have to get a divorce or a good lawyer for my murder spree trial. After 2 weeks of taking this product plus the Jarrow Formulas, Evening Primrose 1300, 1300 mg, 60 Softgels I feel great. Still pms'y but not homicidal at all! Prison would have sucked!

Posted by Reviewer2082042 on Mar 23, 2010

I had been have hot flashes so bad that my family, friends and co works would make coments as to how red I would become. I would say on average I would have a MAJOR flash at least 10 times a day...Not any more I may have flashes 1-2 but they are not bad enough to even cause me to notice. I am a happy HAPPY women.

Relief Finally!

Posted by Reviewer2354939 on May 19, 2009

I am very happy with the effects of this product. I was having hot flashes every hour at least during the day and every 2 hours at night and this product kicked in just a few days after taking only 2 pills at 12 hour intervals. My symptoms have subsided, so I have discontinued for the time being. I know I can count on this product as needed while I take Evening Primrose to keep everything in balance. I miss the wonderful surprise side-effect of more regularity this menopause formula also seemed to give me :>)

No more PMS!

Posted by Reviewer1229500 on Sep 14, 2009

I've tried just about every product on the market for PMS and Perimenopuase symptoms, even progesterone cream and expensive supplements. Nothing worked as good as Now Foods Menopause Support. It made my cycle regular, and best of all my mood is incredible! No more weeping or outbursts of anger that leave my family wondering if they should book me a room at the nearest asylum. The price can't be beat either. I feel like a heavy cloud has been lifted. Ahhh....

Lavina in Kentucky

Posted by LavinaDeArmond on Oct 31, 2008

Now Foods Menopause Support works wonders! It's not a quick overnight cure, you need to take it as directions state. I've been on it for a few months now with a good multi-vitamin and I can feel the difference. When the hot flashes do come, it's because I've missed one or two days of taking my medicine.(usually on week-ends)There's no cure for menopause---but you don't have to be miserable. It really works!!!

Helped me

Posted by Reviewer3050708 on Sep 24, 2008

My wife takes this and works great!!!!!!!!!!!

Great for hot flashes, anxiety, and sleepless nights

Posted by Reviewer1566269 on Dec 16, 2009

I can really tell a difference in my hot flashes when taking this product. I also have less anxiety attacks.

Almost done!

Posted by patehosplace on May 06, 2009

I wish I could do less pills, this is 3 pills as often as needed and you go through the bottle pretty quick, however, this does amazingly well for my mood swings and I haven't had a 'flash' for over a week.

Check it out!

Posted by Reviewer1245673 on Jul 31, 2009

This is not scientific proof by any means, but using this product seems to noticeably reduce hot flashes. For such a small investment it is certainly worth a try.

Works great. No More Hot Flashes

Posted by 5191669053863497126 on Jul 30, 2014

This product is wonderful. I'm 48 years old female and recently having hot flashes and night sweat for the past couple of months. The night sweat was horrible. It happened nightly and I would wake up in the middle of the night due to soaking night sweat. I also had a hard time going back to sleep. I was recommended this product by a doctor who practices in natural medicine. I took 1 pill morning, afternoon and night (3 total) and did not have night sweat that night. I have not had night sweat nor hot flashes since. It has only been 5 days, but I am sold on this product. I just ordered another bottle online.