Now Foods, Menopause Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

Didn't work for me

Posted by WendynsunnyFLA From Florida on May 22, 2013

I gave it a try along with superprimrose oil....did not work for me. I had previously been taking "Menopause One" by Rainbow Light also from Iherb and it worked wonders for me. It's pricer but you only have to take one a day. I switched to see if any difference and and within 2 days my hot flashes were back with a vengeance and waking up all night long again. Gave it two weeks but after that dumped this and went back to Menopause One. I love that product and had relief within one day of taking it again. Won't be switching again. It looks like this works for a lot of women out there so I guess we must all be different. If this isn't working for you I would highly recommend the Rainbow Light product "Menopause One".

Contains kava

Posted by Reviewer2627714 From California on May 29, 2008

We must have overlooked Kava on the ingredient list for this product. Kava can damage the liver and so we will not use.