The product is very good

Posted by 5320467354115553073 on Feb 05, 2016

The product is very good

GOOD

Posted by 5065802188612164148 on May 07, 2015

GOOD

Works for me!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Oct 17, 2014

This works great to prevent hot flashes and night sweats.

Works great. No More Hot Flashes

Posted by 5191669053863497126 on Jul 30, 2014

This product is wonderful. I'm 48 years old female and recently having hot flashes and night sweat for the past couple of months. The night sweat was horrible. It happened nightly and I would wake up in the middle of the night due to soaking night sweat. I also had a hard time going back to sleep. I was recommended this product by a doctor who practices in natural medicine. I took 1 pill morning, afternoon and night (3 total) and did not have night sweat that night. I have not had night sweat nor hot flashes since. It has only been 5 days, but I am sold on this product. I just ordered another bottle online.

Replaces Prescription Drugs

Posted by Reviewer2343130 on Jun 24, 2014

I am 72 years old and still have some minor hot flashes. I have tried prescription drugs and creams. I find Menopause Support works as well and I feel is safer.

Can't be beat!

Posted by Reviewer3179613 on Mar 21, 2014

This product is the BEST! Since taking it I have had NO not flashes! I also take NOW Evening Primrose. The price is great! Thank you iHerb!

Amazing & Feeling Human

Posted by 5241237238207405100 on Aug 23, 2013

If you have not try this yet it is a must try ASAP I have tried others out there that say they are going to help and they do may be for the first 24 hours then STOP. But Now Menopause Support Works I have been on it for over 5 years now and I feel Human again the first time I used it made a BIG difference and My Husband even noticed =) I feel good I don't have the sweats I have the get up and go. I have my Life Back.. So Ladies get it so you can be in control again and feel Human =)

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3316886 on Jan 28, 2013

Excellent product very complete and really helps to lessen or disappear the annoying symptoms of menopause

it works well for me

Posted by Reviewer1704765 on Jan 17, 2013

I have taken this with Evening Prim Rose oil, and it totally works for me. PMS has been gone little by little. I can feel it.

Great and effective products...

Posted by Reviewer2485049 on Aug 23, 2012

My aunt requested me to buy this product only....... cos it's effective.