Great product.

Posted by 5032124902663877201 on Sep 09, 2015

Great product and always the best price from iherb. As always very fast delivery from iherb.

Energy!

Posted by 4822839202766433769 on Dec 13, 2015

Great product! This is an essential for energy production works very well, my sister has thyroid problems and she also benefits from taking this it gives her a calming effect.

Great Product!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Aug 24, 2016

I rarely eat meat products so I can definitely use this. My bodies response to this supplement is proof. I find that I sleep better, I have more energy, less brain-fog, and feel more stable, (less anxiety). I take 2,000 mg a day for the 1st two weeks and then 1000 mg per day after that. If my sleep worsens or anything I reduce the dose. To save money, I recommend purchasing this brand in the 2,000 mcg lonzenges and breaking them in half or quarter them. It's the same price and you'll get double the amount of doses. Please click "yes" if you found this review helpful and visit my page for more product reviews and info!

Bettsey B-12

Posted by Reviewer3324718 on Feb 22, 2015

I've been taking B-12 for several years. My doctor recommends b-12 as I'm low and have been for several years. It's slowly coming up and I've started taking one in AM and on in afternoon. Tastes great.

Vit. B !2

Posted by Reviewer2539751 on Jan 02, 2008

This is the best Vit. B-12 I have taken, and I have tried many brands.

Best way to get B12

Posted by Reviewer2010892 on Sep 11, 2008

I take this with folic acid. as well as B2, D3, Slogar's Cal/Mag Citrate. All are the highly absorable ones. Plus a Mult vit for women. All great stuff. would highly recommend especially if you find out you are defficient in B&D like I did.

B-12

Posted by Reviewer2876381 on Mar 10, 2011

Had a friend tell me to order this brand. She has done a lot of research as a cancer survivor. I am on my second bottle!

Best Methylcobalamin B-12!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012

Top quality product from NOW Foods!

very good quality helps a lot of stress.

Posted by Reviewer2277212 on Mar 25, 2012

very good quality helps a lot of stress.

It works great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1472580 on Nov 24, 2011

I love this B-12, it works better than other brands I've tried. It keeps my energy running. It's tasty too. Can't go without it.