10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Works Like B12 Patches!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 22, 2012

B12 is difficult to impossible to get from plant-based foods. I am vegan so I need to make sure I get my B12 through a supplement. Some people, vegan or not, can't absorb B12 through their small intestine. This means that they must absorb the vitamin in alternative ways. They can absorb it sublingually which just means that a supplement is placed under the tongue, it can be absorbed through the outer skin as is done with patches, or it can be directly injected via a B12 shot which is only done in a medical facility. I relied on multivitamins to get my B12 for a long time and started to feel terrible. I switched to patches and started to feel normal again. The morning after I applied a B12 patch, I could breathe easier and I felt less tense and more energetic. The patches were getting really expensive, so I recently switched to these lozenges. One lozenge contains five times the amount of B12 that was in a single patch. I used one patch a week, but now I take one lozenge a day. The lozenges definitely work better than the patches and are a better deal for what you get. The first time I took a lozenge, the feeling was very similar to the feeling I had the morning after I used a patch, but it was more immediate. I felt a rush of energy and could breathe easier almost immediately after placing it under my tongue. Now, the effect isn't as dramatic, but I think it's because my B12 level is normalizing, so I'm guessing that feeling is just a normal part of my day and I don't notice it as much. Definitely recommend these for vegans and others with small intestine issues like Crohn's Disease or problems with their Terminal Ileum.

Essential for Microvilli Health

Posted by wraptinweb on May 25, 2012

Appears to help restore normal gut function in many IBS cases, some forms of Colitis and may help with Crohn's Disease. B-12 is essential for microvilli growth in the Gut wall. Microvilli are essential for B-12 absorption. Therefore many gut problems cause a vicious circle of microvilli damage, reduced B-12 absorption leading to reduced microvilli health leading to .... That's why Medical Practitioners use a B-12 injection to kick start repair. B-12 can't be easily absorbed with gut problems. This offers a megadose of B-12 that over time can reverse damage if started soon enough. However, megadoses of the normal form (Cyanocobalamine) cause high morbidity and mortality in patients with liver or kidney issues. The Methyl form here is much safer. It is important to treat early before microvilli damage becomes too widespread and more serious conditions develop.

Results!

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jun 05, 2012

Before I started taking this product, I couldn't get going in the morning without yerba mate or a Steaz diet energy drink. Now, I simply dissolve one of these little guys under my tongue, and I am good to go. I don't feel jittery, just awake. The effect was dramatic at first, but now is just part of my normal day. I had plenty of B12 from my diet, so I think I am one of those people who can't properly absorb this vitamin. The methylcobalamin is ready for use by your body. I would recommend anyone with low energy to try this.

Fantastic tasting product

Posted by Reviewer2140619 on Sep 21, 2013

Taste and price are fantastic. I take them every 5 days. That's more then enough.

Methyl B-12 5000 mcg

Posted by Reviewer1383622 on Sep 23, 2013

excellent product, suitable for vegetarians, higher than mnormal dosage.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »