Best B12 I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1566973 on Oct 23, 2009

I've tried all the different types of B12 available and this is the best. For years I suffered from headaches, stiff neck, poor sleep and then I found this type of B12(methylcobalamin). As long as I take this supplement once a day the headaches and stiff neck stay away. I find it works best with Jarrow B-Right.

Great little lozenges

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on Aug 12, 2009

This is one of the better B-12's I have tried. The lozenges dissolve fairly quickly and I feel my burst of energy. I take these every morning and have tried several different kinds, these seems to be the best!

Jon Carlson

Posted by Reviewer2632489 on May 21, 2008

My favorite vitamin. Take it at night under the tongue and the next day things seem brighter and clearer.

Vivian

Posted by Reviewer1983247 on Dec 13, 2007

Tastes great. Helps with mental clarity.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2073403 on Jan 01, 2008

Helpful for me, and easy to take, good taste, convenient, small.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1256308 on Jul 27, 2009

Used to take b12 injections. Now I take 4 of these each day, together with b11. Makes me feel a whole lot better. Nice little tablets, good flavor.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1022912 on Feb 14, 2010

Since taking Methyl B-12 in conjunction with MagaFolinic I'm amazed at how much better I feel. What is really good is that I now have much more energy than I have had for many many years.

NOW FOODS, METHYL B-12 500 MCG

Posted by Reviewer2583579 on Apr 02, 2010

I PURCHASED THIS FIRST FROM MY DOCTOR AND HAVE BEEN USING THEM INSTEAD OF GETTING THE SHOTS. MY B-12 LEVELS STAY MORE CONSTANT WITH THIS PRODUCT. AGAIN I PURCHASED FROM YOU FOR THIS PARTICULAR BRAND FIRST OF ALL BECAUSE OF THE GOOD RESULTS I HAVE RECEIVED.

methyl B-12 5000cg 60 lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1342538 on Aug 15, 2010

Dear sir/ Madam I have been very please with your product as above and all products I have received from you the price is very good and delivery very good and will be ordering in again when needed thank you very much Glennis Ongley

good product

Posted by Reviewer2729055 on Sep 12, 2010

tastes nice, and easy to dissolve. i take one every day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »