Now Foods, Mixed Tocopherols Vitamin E, 60 Softgels

Contains soybean oil

Posted by emanuela From Great Britain on Nov 02, 2013

I totally agree with the other one star review. Soybean oil is a nasty, cheap oil. Moreover, it is very likely made from GM soy, as most of the world's supply of soy is GM. WHY ruin an otherwise good product idea (mixed tocopherols) like this? SHAME ON YOU, NOW FOODS! Avoid this product. Show Now Foods and other supplement manufacturers that you expect more of your health supplements.

Soybean oil is added to the capsules

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Nov 07, 2013

Why would they add something so bad to antioxidants?Soy contains high levels of phytic acid which block your body’s ability to absorb minerals and vitamins from the foods you eat. This causes you to actually become malnourished. I wish I checked the label more carefully before buying.I have a krill oil that I recently purchased and there's a big sign on the bottle that says soybean oil free so I researched this soybean oil a bit more and apparently the soy plant itself is actually toxic to humans.Soybean oil contains a poisonous chemical called PHG; this chemical slows your blood circulation, causes your blood to clot, damages the central nervous system, interferes with digestion and can cause memory loss. 99 % of soy grown in US is GMO,plus this product doesn't even say non GMO,so you are paying for a poisonous GMO substance.I threw away this product as well as their garlic oil cause it also contains soy oil.And I've decided to completley boycott this brand.I'm definitely not going to reward them for trying to poison me so the least I can do is take my money elsewhere.

Excellent for so many reasons

Posted by MichaelLabib From Egypt on Oct 26, 2013

If your blood pressure is high, or if you have been taking Vitamin E, d-alpha, on its own and without mixed tocopherols then product is for you. This will not raise your blood pressure, as Vit E 400 IU, as d-alpha, does. Also, taking Vit E alone will lower the level of gamma in your body, that's why I think this product is simply perfect. Please visit my page for more reviews

Mixed. feelings about these

Posted by Reviewer2631717 From Canada on Dec 06, 2013

Now Foods makes things that are often wonderfully inexpensive. But I often wonder about the quality. Their other products often leave out precise info, leaving me to conclude that it is often not top quality. But these are soo cheap that I will take them and hope for the best. For instance the label on their Vitamin K: There are over 4 kinds of vitamin K-4. Menaquinone 4, 7,8 and 11. Only the Menaquinone 7 is of true value for humans. The others are inexpensive or synthetic forms of no true value. Now Foods has a large number of vitamin supplements that avoid telling us exactly what we are getting. And I am getting more suspicious of this company for this evasive strategy.

Now Foods, Mixed Tocopherols Vitamin E, 60 Softgels

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Dec 18, 2013

For me it is good antioxidant, I hope that it will help my skin as it needs vit E very much. I don't understand your fear and complaints about soy oil. Why couple of you are writing that it is very bad? If non-GMO, what's so bad? All the Japan lives on it. I think so. Look at them. Most of them look perfect at old age, look at their skin! They are n-i-n-j-a-s :)