10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Modified Citrus Pectin, 100% Pure Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 3-star

Fiber

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on May 16, 2008

I just learned about the benefits of modified pectin, there are too many to mention here. I can tell a difference when I miss a couple of days, and that is a great way to tell if a product is doing what it is supposed to do. I like the taste of this product comparted to another I was taking before the Now Foods brand. It is a very fine powder that mixes well with water or juice. It is slightly salty flavor but not so bad that it would be difficult to swallow...

Doesn't disolve as well as others I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2814124 on Mar 20, 2008

I've tried another brand, and had better results of it disolving in juice. This one clumps in my juice, and doesn't taste good at all. I will try putting it in a blender, but had better luck with the one I previously tried - which was Source Naturals.