Now Foods, Modified Citrus Pectin, 800 mg, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Reduces Heavy Metals

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jul 25, 2008

This product has reduced mercury, and lead levels for me. It must be taken daily. I would estimate if one has high levels, it might be used 2-3 times per day (must be taken between meals). Once per day might be enough for maintenance. I pick up more metals in my system when spending more time outdoors.

part of detox regime

Posted by Reviewer3128506 on Jul 19, 2011

By itself as recommended it slowly draws out stored toxins or prevents them from building up, at least judging from skin appearnce. Combined with Chlorella and Cilantro the effect is stronger. When Niacin is added it goes "everywhere"; I don't know the limits. Energy nowadays is tops. Other MCP's may also work as good.

No side effect

Posted by Reviewer1467697 on Apr 27, 2011

I try a lot of detoxify product against heavymetals intoxication, they all have big side effects but not pectasol. And it really works. I feel far more better now. Also pretty more effective with Cilantro. Thank you Iherb.

Tamara

Posted by Reviewer2370605 on Feb 08, 2010

I use this product to help my daughter with hevy metal exrectio during chelaition. It work very vell. She fill fine with this supplement

really works

Posted by Reviewer1167849 on Mar 08, 2012

This is a very good product if I come into contact with chemicals I up my intake of Citrus Pectin and my system clears of the effects of the chemicals.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »