NAC 600, 250 Vcaps review

Posted by Reviewer1603337 on Nov 23, 2011

This specific product has helped a great deal with the lung issues I have as well as having a positive effect on my Liver. I have Stage 4 Scerosis & Hep 'C', my Liver just wasn't producing all the protiens it is supposed to & after prolonged use (3-4 months)my Liver has started to produce these protiens, and Enzymes it is supposed to now. Thank you for making your product readily available at the LOW PRICES you charge!! Being on Ontario Dissability, my budget is stretched thin ast is, and every $ saved adds up. Sincerely; Satisfied Customer!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Jan 13, 2011

My daughters boss is a well known heart surgon and he takes this every day, and he doesn't want to take statins.....

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

NAC is known to boost glutathione, one of the most powerful antioxidant produced naturally by the body. NAC is one of the best and cheaper way to boost glutathione as taking glutathione does not work when taken orally since it is too big to absorb through intestine wall. Other than trying to boost your antioxidants level in various parts of the body individually, boosting glutathione is simply easier and better as it can easily cross to various parts of the body and recharges other antioxidants as compared to antioxidants that can only work in specific area. Glutathione also support and boost your immune system, protects our cells from damage from environmental toxic and eliminate carcinogens. Our glutathione declines naturally as we age so the importance of taking NAC gets more important as well. This product comes with the most bioavailable selenium and molybdenum as well. Not that it is bad, I would prefer a product without them so that I can dose accordingly. As for the price, it is quite cheap considering that you are getting 250 vcaps. As for the recommended dosage, 2 caps are reasonable (lasting over 4 months!). More can be taken if needed without being too expensive. The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. Check out my page for more reviews!

Improves liver function

Posted by Reviewer1529670 on Dec 16, 2007

Have been using for 4 years now. Liver panel shows improvement every year.

good item

Posted by Reviewer1417985 on Nov 17, 2008

ive been taking it awhile now and seem to have a bit more energy

Now Foods, NAC

Posted by Reviewer3334703 on May 14, 2008

I use this to help repair my hearing loss.

Keeps my sinuses from drying out

Posted by Reviewer2284014 on Jul 02, 2008

Keeps my sinuses from drying out

good!

Posted by toeysasa on Aug 07, 2013

i take Nac 2 times a day and 3 months later, my colleagues told my skin looks lightening

Now Foods NAC 600mg

Posted by 5451251091479961742 on Dec 12, 2015

At first a good refreshing feeling then slowly Settled down to a nice awake feeling.

NAC

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 06, 2010

NAC works for me. I feel better with this. The next time, i will take it in powder.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »