Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, NAC, 600 mg, 250 Veggie Caps

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2823540 on Oct 31, 2010

I have been using various supplements to good effect, but Now NAC topped it off for me. I used to have low energy in the morning and hit lows in the late afternoons, but after taking this supplement, my mood has been centered, I feel better, and I look a little healthier. It may have to do with my body blood type in that I do not make enough neurocrine hormones (adrenaline, dopamine, epinephrine, etc.) So, the selenium production/inclusion helps, as well the glutathione production is said to help with the liver healing, and joint mobility and is an antioxidant found in every cell of the body so helps with binding to free radicals inside the cells In conclusion, it is working good for me so far.

I Trust Now Foods!

Posted by Reviewer2669783 on Jan 07, 2012

I use Now Foods NAC because it increases my energy. NAC also naturally removes mercury from my body. It is said to cure cataracts. I stopped taking it for a month and my eyesight got worse. Since I found a source that I can get from Australia, I won't let myself run out of it again. Since starting it again, my eyesight seems to have gotten better.

fbl

Posted by Reviewer2558795 on Jun 12, 2008

I take NAC, two capsules 1000 mg, about twice a day during allergy season. It really helps. I also use Source Naturals Allercetin as a back-up. With these two remedies I haven't had to do allergy shots in 10 years and I still keep clear sinuses.

Improves liver function

Posted by Reviewer1529670 on Dec 16, 2007

Have been using for 4 years now. Liver panel shows improvement every year.

Good value and great Glutathione booster

Posted by NBPT100 on Jul 14, 2013

Many good reviews here on this NAC product so I will keep it brief. I take this as a Glutathione(aka GHS, a very potent antioxidant) booster. Oral Glutathione supplements don't work! Therefore by taking the precursor NAC you support your body to produce more of it. I take one in the AM and one in the PM on an empty stomach. I like that this has some selenium in it. Just make sure your total selenium supplementation does not exceed 400 mcg per day. L-Glutamine is another precursor to GHS and some people will also add that to their GHS boosting regiment. Anyone with a health issue should consider boosting their GHS as they would likely benefit. NOW makes quality products and this is a good value here on iherb for a 600mg vcap. If you found this helpful kindly visit my iherb home page and see more value added reviews. Peace and good health.