Now Foods, NAC, 600 mg, 250 Veggie Caps

Increase my stamina and clear my lungs

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 16, 2012

Some hospitals use NAC to reduce mucus in the lungs and improve breathing in patients with chronic bronchitis and COPD.

NAC for NRG (Energy)

Posted by Reviewer1541674 on Feb 03, 2008

Yes, NAC helps mitigate the sedation of psychiatric meds. I couldn't have gotten through my recent academic program without NAC in the mornings!

I Trust Now Foods!

Posted by Reviewer2669783 on Jan 07, 2012

I use Now Foods NAC because it increases my energy. NAC also naturally removes mercury from my body. It is said to cure cataracts. I stopped taking it for a month and my eyesight got worse. Since I found a source that I can get from Australia, I won't let myself run out of it again. Since starting it again, my eyesight seems to have gotten better.

Balanced Candida Treatment

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Jun 21, 2013

Excellent proven value. Used with a good candida plan including probiotics & Candida Support, NAC strengthens immunity to cope with candida die off. I am using this myself and recommending it to friends as I conquer my candida overgrowth. Start with a good candida diet then introducing NAC to build immunity. One week later add mixed probiotics. After another week add Candida support to kill off the Candida Albicans. You need this order to build immunity and good intestinal flora and cope with die off of Candida. Stay on all 3 supplements (and diet) for 2 months.

Good product but 400%+ increase in shipping makes it no longer affordable!

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Dec 13, 2014

This is a good product that I will reorder but not from iHerb who increased its international shipping costs by over 400%. I have been a loyal customer os iHerb for over 10 years, placing several orders every month and to be rewarded with this HUGE shipping cost increase is a slap on the face. I am going somewhere else.