Now Foods, NAC, 600 mg, 250 Veggie Caps

I wouldn' be without it!

Posted by Reviewer2862676 From California on Dec 11, 2008

I'm a vegetarian, so maybe I need this more than some, but if I quit taking it my hair thins out!

Sinus Relief

Posted by Reviewer1650783 From Texas on Nov 28, 2007

Works great for helping to keep sinus pressure down.

A lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2537449 From Texas on Sep 11, 2009

My immune system is not the greatest so I take NAC regularly. It does wonders and it is fantastic to be able to purchase it in this large of a quantity at such an affordable price.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1793751 From Texas on Apr 14, 2010

I've trusted Now Foods to give me quality products at a great value and this is no different. I am taking it for PCOS but it is too early to see if this is of benefit to me. The capsules are easy to take and free of some serious food allergies I must avoid including soy, casein and gluten. I appreciate that it's easy to find a list of what allergens are not in this product too which makes shopping a breeze.

Balanced Candida Treatment

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Jun 21, 2013

Excellent proven value. Used with a good candida plan including probiotics & Candida Support, NAC strengthens immunity to cope with candida die off. I am using this myself and recommending it to friends as I conquer my candida overgrowth. Start with a good candida diet then introducing NAC to build immunity. One week later add mixed probiotics. After another week add Candida support to kill off the Candida Albicans. You need this order to build immunity and good intestinal flora and cope with die off of Candida. Stay on all 3 supplements (and diet) for 2 months.