twice a day

Posted by kanaca on Oct 01, 2013

Great antioxidant. I take it to aid my glutathione production (with Glycine).

NAC

Posted by 5663462104105427831 on Apr 05, 2014

Works real good 1 capsule a day, for clearing up memory loss,due to fall last year. have been using this product for two years now. I would recommend it to everyone. Regards Louise Chappell

good!

Posted by 4725960665748199772 on Aug 07, 2013

i take Nac 2 times a day and 3 months later, my colleagues told my skin looks lightening

OK, I guess?

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 12, 2015

It's difficult to tell i this had any effect. Maybe it worked, maybe it didn't. I've got asthma and somewhat chronic sinus problems, and I didn't notice that much improvement when using NAC from this brand. I've tried different brands like Solgar and felt a better response. It should be the same substance though... Maybe it hasn't noticeably helped me with my lungs, at least yet (3 months), but works possibly better as a detox agent? I'll probably buy Solgar next time to see if there really is a difference.

Made me feel better

Posted by Reviewer1680016 on Nov 02, 2009

This product clearly made me feel better mentally. I am also almost certain it helped me synthesise melatonin better and thusly helped my sleeping. Overall effect was substantial and I am very glad I chose to buy this stuff.

GREAT ANTIOXIDANT!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Oct 14, 2009

HELPS REDUCE HEAVY METAL TOXICITY!

Unexpected benefits

Posted by Reviewer1569445 on Mar 23, 2009

After purchasing this and taking it for its well-documented nepho-protective effects, I noticed my exercise endurance and recovery increasing significantly. I performed some research to explain this and discovered that it does, indeed, improve endurance and exercise capacity. I also discovered that chemical cysteine is frequently manufactured from human hair in China -- raising questions about cannibalism. Overall, an excellent addition to my regimen.

very good!

Posted by karlreiner on Aug 20, 2010

precursur of glutathione.... drink this before and after drinking alcohol = no hangovers!

NAC

Posted by Reviewer2940012 on Dec 15, 2011

NAC increases your health and immune responces. It also helps protects your liver against an acetaminophen extended overdose. If you take much of the pain killer you should also take NAC. I may save your life.

good

Posted by 101010011 on May 15, 2010

helps with seasonal allergies and sinus inflammation