Whatever

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Aug 15, 2015

I don't like that iherb makes you review every single thing in your order. I wanted to add a review for one thing, but the only way iherb will accept that is if I review every single thing from this order. Maybe it's different if you just review from your account, rather than from a link in the email they send for reviews. So I added a 3 star rating because I don't want to show something negative when I didn't want to review this in the first place.

Doctor told me to take it for liver

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Aug 13, 2015

Taking it for cyrosis of the liver because my doctor told me to. It also seems to help after going to a party and drinking wine: no hangover. I also tried the Natural Factors brand: that smells strongly of chemical or plastic. Noticed someone else also complained. I guess each company uses a different manufacturing method. Dr Best is also one that I enjoy taking.

Healing

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Jun 20, 2015

Recommended by my doctor for healing, and hoping it has some effect in the long term.

hypothyroid myxedema

Posted by 5554234365623997700 on Jun 12, 2015

I started taking NAC for myxedema caused from being hypothyroid for 20+ years. Myxedema gives you a swollen look and your skin is not pinchable. I started taking NAC in Fall 2014 and I've seen significant improvement. The buffalo hump on back of my neck is nearly gone. An added bonus is no more tonsil stones and my liver enzyme tests finally came back 'in range' on my labwork.

sans effet

Posted by 5711994911375105219 on May 08, 2015

aucune amélioration de mes problèmes bronchiques

NAC

Posted by 4617115166748313441 on May 05, 2015

my husband take pain killer quite often, so need this NAC to help him cleanse the liver. I took this for the sunscreen protection. will continue to purchase

Must have in my med cabinet

Posted by 5005158105221154605 on Mar 25, 2015

I can't count how many bottles I have given to good friends n family. Great during the flu season

very good

Posted by 5257149565756510071 on Mar 20, 2015

very good

ok

Posted by 5467622831136572909 on Mar 12, 2015

ok

Fantastic for improving clarity.

Posted by 5335610452739414333 on Jan 02, 2015

As a Hashimoto's sufferer, I often struggle with short-term memory and brain 'fog' issues. This supplement has had a notable effect in improving this for me. It has helped me get through a very complex research project that I was dreading. Initially I had a few minor headaches which I have read can be a side-effect, but these have settled down now. I usually also take my supplements only on weekdays and 'rest' my body on weekends. I will continue to take this for the longterm.