Now Foods, NAC, 600 mg, 250 Veggie Caps

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2823540 on Oct 31, 2010

I have been using various supplements to good effect, but Now NAC topped it off for me. I used to have low energy in the morning and hit lows in the late afternoons, but after taking this supplement, my mood has been centered, I feel better, and I look a little healthier. It may have to do with my body blood type in that I do not make enough neurocrine hormones (adrenaline, dopamine, epinephrine, etc.) So, the selenium production/inclusion helps, as well the glutathione production is said to help with the liver healing, and joint mobility and is an antioxidant found in every cell of the body so helps with binding to free radicals inside the cells In conclusion, it is working good for me so far.

Balanced Candida Treatment

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Jun 21, 2013

Excellent proven value. Used with a good candida plan including probiotics & Candida Support, NAC strengthens immunity to cope with candida die off. I am using this myself and recommending it to friends as I conquer my candida overgrowth. Start with a good candida diet then introducing NAC to build immunity. One week later add mixed probiotics. After another week add Candida support to kill off the Candida Albicans. You need this order to build immunity and good intestinal flora and cope with die off of Candida. Stay on all 3 supplements (and diet) for 2 months.

I Trust Now Foods!

Posted by Reviewer2669783 on Jan 07, 2012

I use Now Foods NAC because it increases my energy. NAC also naturally removes mercury from my body. It is said to cure cataracts. I stopped taking it for a month and my eyesight got worse. Since I found a source that I can get from Australia, I won't let myself run out of it again. Since starting it again, my eyesight seems to have gotten better.

fbl

Posted by Reviewer2558795 on Jun 12, 2008

I take NAC, two capsules 1000 mg, about twice a day during allergy season. It really helps. I also use Source Naturals Allercetin as a back-up. With these two remedies I haven't had to do allergy shots in 10 years and I still keep clear sinuses.

Improves liver function

Posted by Reviewer1529670 on Dec 16, 2007

Have been using for 4 years now. Liver panel shows improvement every year.