good item

Posted by Reviewer1417985 on Nov 17, 2008

ive been taking it awhile now and seem to have a bit more energy

Now Foods, NAC

Posted by Reviewer3334703 on May 14, 2008

I use this to help repair my hearing loss.

NOW Foods 250 NAC w/Mb, Se

Posted by Reviewer2021964 on Mar 29, 2007

Product quality is top notch, with no allergens. NOW produces great supplements usually at the best price you can find. Love this stuff for it's detoxifying effects and especially during allergy and asthma season. Couple of these and a magnesium and there's no need for any of the usually asthma meds.

I wouldn' be without it!

Posted by Reviewer2862676 on Dec 11, 2008

I'm a vegetarian, so maybe I need this more than some, but if I quit taking it my hair thins out!

Sinus Relief

Posted by Reviewer1650783 on Nov 28, 2007

Works great for helping to keep sinus pressure down.

A lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2537449 on Sep 11, 2009

My immune system is not the greatest so I take NAC regularly. It does wonders and it is fantastic to be able to purchase it in this large of a quantity at such an affordable price.

Helpful for allergies

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Feb 14, 2012

A great overall liver protecting antioxidant. We take it for food sensitivities.

- Massive help for allergies -

Posted by Reviewer2481073 on Nov 17, 2011

My husband has had dust/pet allergies for many, many years and kept complaining of nasal congestion, wheezing and shortness of breath. Since taking NAC 600mg 2xdaily for more than 2 weeks (with another allergy formula), he started to feel less congested and has been able to breathe deeper. Mucus production has been greatly reduced. I read that besides being a powerful antioxidant (particularly for the liver), NAC is also one of the best to dissolve mucus in the lungs. With continued usage my husband may be allergy-free,& surely it has other benefits for his body, too. We like the big bottle; it can last long so I won't have to keep re-purchasing.

Something unbelievable

Posted by Dagmara on May 09, 2014

I bought this because from my knowledge (medical research on pubmed etc.) it should help for : -autoimmune diseases (according to research 2400 mg daily or more), -obsessive–compulsive disorder, -boosting immune system against infections, I have spectacular results in one of these: I have colitis ulcerosa and for 7 years I had infection in the bowels, I couldn't take antibiotics but even if I took them they didn't work. This suplement CURED the infection in bowels. Just CURED. I don't know how. It's like magic. First I took too much of it (more than is recomended here). I took 4 capsules the first day and I got swelled. I felt like I had flu as well (headache, joint pains). It lasted 2 or 3 days. (I reduces the doses to 1-2 capsules daily). after that infection in my bowels which lasted 7 years just disappeared. I think this must be good for any other infections as well.

Keeps my sinuses from drying out