Now Foods, NAC, 600 mg, 250 Veggie Caps

A lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2537449 on Sep 11, 2009

My immune system is not the greatest so I take NAC regularly. It does wonders and it is fantastic to be able to purchase it in this large of a quantity at such an affordable price.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1793751 on Apr 14, 2010

I've trusted Now Foods to give me quality products at a great value and this is no different. I am taking it for PCOS but it is too early to see if this is of benefit to me. The capsules are easy to take and free of some serious food allergies I must avoid including soy, casein and gluten. I appreciate that it's easy to find a list of what allergens are not in this product too which makes shopping a breeze.

Balanced Candida Treatment

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Jun 21, 2013

Excellent proven value. Used with a good candida plan including probiotics & Candida Support, NAC strengthens immunity to cope with candida die off. I am using this myself and recommending it to friends as I conquer my candida overgrowth. Start with a good candida diet then introducing NAC to build immunity. One week later add mixed probiotics. After another week add Candida support to kill off the Candida Albicans. You need this order to build immunity and good intestinal flora and cope with die off of Candida. Stay on all 3 supplements (and diet) for 2 months.

Good value and great Glutathione booster

Posted by NBPT100 on Jul 14, 2013

Many good reviews here on this NAC product so I will keep it brief. I take this as a Glutathione(aka GHS, a very potent antioxidant) booster. Oral Glutathione supplements don't work! Therefore by taking the precursor NAC you support your body to produce more of it. I take one in the AM and one in the PM on an empty stomach. I like that this has some selenium in it. Just make sure your total selenium supplementation does not exceed 400 mcg per day. L-Glutamine is another precursor to GHS and some people will also add that to their GHS boosting regiment. Anyone with a health issue should consider boosting their GHS as they would likely benefit. NOW makes quality products and this is a good value here on iherb for a 600mg vcap. If you found this helpful kindly visit my iherb home page and see more value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Now Foods, NAC

Posted by Reviewer3334703 on May 14, 2008

I use this to help repair my hearing loss.