Allergy and Asthma Season

Posted by Reviewer1666350 on Jul 26, 2007

The allergy and asthma season are almost gone for my husband since taking NAC. He had the cough and drainage but not since using this NOW product. Thank-you!!!

Sinus Relief

Posted by Reviewer1650783 on Nov 28, 2007

Works great for helping to keep sinus pressure down.

A lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2537449 on Sep 11, 2009

My immune system is not the greatest so I take NAC regularly. It does wonders and it is fantastic to be able to purchase it in this large of a quantity at such an affordable price.

Helpful for allergies

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Feb 14, 2012

A great overall liver protecting antioxidant. We take it for food sensitivities.

Co-Factors make NOW NAC better!

Posted by Reviewer1240601 on Aug 09, 2010

I prefer NOW brand NAC because of the co-factors/trace minerals (Molybdenum/Selenium) they include in their formula. Like getting 3 supplements in one! Thanks NOW

Doctor told me to take it for liver

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Aug 13, 2015

Taking it for cyrosis of the liver because my doctor told me to. It also seems to help after going to a party and drinking wine: no hangover. I also tried the Natural Factors brand: that smells strongly of chemical or plastic. Noticed someone else also complained. I guess each company uses a different manufacturing method. Dr Best is also one that I enjoy taking.

Recommended for immunity!

Posted by currency on Sep 16, 2015

I feel like my immune system is better when I take this Now brand NAC. It's a great antioxidant (boosts glutathione), detoxifier and it helps with my dust allergies. Definitely felt a difference with my regular congestion. The selenium and molybdenum is an added bonus for that extra immune system boost. It's affordable and has lots to offer.

Every body should take NAC

Posted by LesleyA on Nov 27, 2016

Now Foods, NAC, 600 mg, 250 Veggie Caps taken with Doctor's Best, Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid, 600 mg, 60 Veggie Caps These products have helped me enormously, to minimise the Jarisch Herxheimer effect that the body experiences when treating tick borne diseases. ALA and NAC combined are turned into Glutathione in the body. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant. Doctors Best ALA and Now Foods NAC combined, are nothing short of wonderful when treating Neuroborreliosis.

good!

Posted by toeysasa on Aug 07, 2013

i take Nac 2 times a day and 3 months later, my colleagues told my skin looks lightening

headache