2 of 5

Posted by woofmetoo on Apr 22, 2011

Not too happy with some of the ingredients of the capsule itself, will be more choosy next time. I thought NOW brand was better, hmmmm :(

Exellent for detoxification

Posted by Caveman on Nov 24, 2009

and because it's precursor of glutathione, its also great antioxidant. Cheap as well. Highly recommended (especially if you have been drinking alcohol!)

Co-Factors make NOW NAC better!

Posted by Reviewer1240601 on Aug 09, 2010

I prefer NOW brand NAC because of the co-factors/trace minerals (Molybdenum/Selenium) they include in their formula. Like getting 3 supplements in one! Thanks NOW

Doctor told me to take it for liver

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Aug 13, 2015

Taking it for cyrosis of the liver because my doctor told me to. It also seems to help after going to a party and drinking wine: no hangover. I also tried the Natural Factors brand: that smells strongly of chemical or plastic. Noticed someone else also complained. I guess each company uses a different manufacturing method. Dr Best is also one that I enjoy taking.

!!! Best NAC Ever !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

This product was hard to find. Super Healthy and Great Taste!

twice a day

Posted by kanaca on Oct 01, 2013

Great antioxidant. I take it to aid my glutathione production (with Glycine).

good!

Posted by toeysasa on Aug 07, 2013

i take Nac 2 times a day and 3 months later, my colleagues told my skin looks lightening

OK, I guess?

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 12, 2015

It's difficult to tell i this had any effect. Maybe it worked, maybe it didn't. I've got asthma and somewhat chronic sinus problems, and I didn't notice that much improvement when using NAC from this brand. I've tried different brands like Solgar and felt a better response. It should be the same substance though... Maybe it hasn't noticeably helped me with my lungs, at least yet (3 months), but works possibly better as a detox agent? I'll probably buy Solgar next time to see if there really is a difference.

Made me feel better

Posted by Reviewer1680016 on Nov 02, 2009

This product clearly made me feel better mentally. I am also almost certain it helped me synthesise melatonin better and thusly helped my sleeping. Overall effect was substantial and I am very glad I chose to buy this stuff.

GREAT ANTIOXIDANT!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Oct 14, 2009

HELPS REDUCE HEAVY METAL TOXICITY!