Co-Factors make NOW NAC better!

Posted by Reviewer1240601 on Aug 09, 2010

I prefer NOW brand NAC because of the co-factors/trace minerals (Molybdenum/Selenium) they include in their formula. Like getting 3 supplements in one! Thanks NOW

twice a day

Posted by kanaca on Oct 01, 2013

Great antioxidant. I take it to aid my glutathione production (with Glycine).

Recommended for immunity!

Posted by currency on Sep 16, 2015

I feel like my immune system is better when I take this Now brand NAC. It's a great antioxidant (boosts glutathione), detoxifier and it helps with my dust allergies. Definitely felt a difference with my regular congestion. The selenium and molybdenum is an added bonus for that extra immune system boost. It's affordable and has lots to offer.

good!

Posted by toeysasa on Aug 07, 2013

i take Nac 2 times a day and 3 months later, my colleagues told my skin looks lightening

OK, I guess?

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 12, 2015

It's difficult to tell i this had any effect. Maybe it worked, maybe it didn't. I've got asthma and somewhat chronic sinus problems, and I didn't notice that much improvement when using NAC from this brand. I've tried different brands like Solgar and felt a better response. It should be the same substance though... Maybe it hasn't noticeably helped me with my lungs, at least yet (3 months), but works possibly better as a detox agent? I'll probably buy Solgar next time to see if there really is a difference.

Made me feel better

Posted by Reviewer1680016 on Nov 02, 2009

This product clearly made me feel better mentally. I am also almost certain it helped me synthesise melatonin better and thusly helped my sleeping. Overall effect was substantial and I am very glad I chose to buy this stuff.

GREAT ANTIOXIDANT!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Oct 14, 2009

HELPS REDUCE HEAVY METAL TOXICITY!

Unexpected benefits

Posted by Reviewer1569445 on Mar 23, 2009

After purchasing this and taking it for its well-documented nepho-protective effects, I noticed my exercise endurance and recovery increasing significantly. I performed some research to explain this and discovered that it does, indeed, improve endurance and exercise capacity. I also discovered that chemical cysteine is frequently manufactured from human hair in China -- raising questions about cannibalism. Overall, an excellent addition to my regimen.

very good!

Posted by karlreiner on Aug 20, 2010

precursur of glutathione.... drink this before and after drinking alcohol = no hangovers!

NAC

Posted by Reviewer2940012 on Dec 15, 2011

NAC increases your health and immune responces. It also helps protects your liver against an acetaminophen extended overdose. If you take much of the pain killer you should also take NAC. I may save your life.