Helps with chest congestion, clears lungs, very important antioxidant supplement

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

One of the most important supplements to take, it is an excellent antioxidant, works best taken alongside Vitamin C and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Defintely helps to break up mucus and may help with allergies. Seems to help with snoring also. Helps people giving up smoking clear lungs. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Critical precursor

Posted by TinVal on Aug 20, 2012

100 capsules bottle is perfect if you live in warm or wet countries. I found the hard way out that NAC especially NOW brand is highly susceptible to spoiling due to these weather conditions!!! - - - - - - - - - - - However, this NAC improves my mental awareness. Makes me more energetic when I take it with glutamine and glycine - all precursors of Glutathione, undoubtedly the most important and best antioxidant of all the antioxidants.

Great antioxidant!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

NAC is a great antioxidant, I use it now that I am pregnant. It helps me a lot with my stuffed nose, due to pregnancy. Also, it is a precursor to glutathione, which is the best antioxidant found in the body. The placenta itself has a considerable concentration of glutathione. So, it's a win win for me. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

In my Top 5 most important supplements

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

For allergies, anti-oxidant, liver detox, eye and vision health, gluthatione precursor etc etc. One of the 5 supplements I would take with me to a deserted island. And NOW offers great value for money. Remember to take with Vit C and Alpha-Lipoic-Acid for enhanced benefits.

Protects the liver

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 24, 2014

NAC is proved in many studies to help relieve many illnesses. However keep in mind that you can also experience the various detoxification symptoms when taking this powerful supplement.

Great health value

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on May 03, 2012

It feels very healthy after one cap, also the clarity of the mind on this supplement is great

very good

Posted by 5019718757723597153 on May 10, 2012

fantastic product. cleared my sinuses in 2-3 days. glad i bought 2 of these

Good NAC supplement.

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

As Life Extension note, "NAC replenishes intracellular levels of the natural antioxidant glutathione (GSH), helping to restore cells’ ability to fight damage from reactive oxygen species (ROS)." (Sorry, I can't give an external link). Moreover, a higher dose may be needed, especially with autoimmune diseases. I've seen an improvement when taking this supplement two times a day. Please, research before taking higher doses. NAC may be harmful if taken for an extended period of time.

Great stuff

Posted by 5469296419755366821 on Nov 09, 2012

Great to help boost the body's store of glutathione levels....

NAC