Wonderful NAC

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

This is my go to supplement for my chronic sinusitis. 1 pill twice daily makes life so much more bearable and it also helps with bringing up mucus. I highly recommend.

Good NAC with trace elements

Posted by DrNodrugs on Apr 21, 2016

For respiratory system, for nervous system and good neurotransmitter synthesis, antidote and hepatoprotection

Very satisfied customer

Posted by 4786939363373891346 on Apr 21, 2016

The best anti-oxidant/glutathione pre-cursor supplement. Take before bedtime, and you will have a quality sleep all night long.

NAC for Leaky gut, Candida and Liver support

Posted by 5107162769610454320 on Jan 06, 2016

I use NAC to help fight Candida and to support my liver. NAC gives me more energy. I use it together with glutamine (2000 mg a day) to help cure a leaky gut, together with Molybdenum (to get rid of brain fog), Zinc Picolinate and applecider vinegar (to kill the candida). Be aware of the fact that this product contains Selenium, in a rather high dose, so if you already use a multi vitamin with selenium and you eat healthy you can probably get an overdose of selenium which results in hairloss! I saw this comment on this product and finally I understood why my hair keeps falling out. I stopped immedately with Now Foods NAC and now I am using another brand without selenium. The NAC though works good/the same and helps me a lot. so therefor 4 stars instead of 5, since Now is a good brand just with the extra selenium it is too much for me.

Neutral

Posted by 5367308278076799797 on Dec 28, 2015

Use it for 2 months, don't feel so much different in energy level, will se for liver next time when will take blood out. Think all supplements work in mental way and are waste of money, you can said for vitamins and similar things that you know for sure that are working.

good stuff

Posted by 4650962879791770936 on Sep 29, 2015

i have PCOS and suffer from obesity and insulin resistance due to it. I had been severely fatigued after very intense exercise 4-6 days a week, and was still plateauing on the scale. I had started taking inositol, and immediately lost 7 lbs, but then plateued for 6 months. As soon as I added NAC to my regimen, i started to lose again, and felt like i was recovering from my workouts much better, and wasnt so constantly fatigued.

pcos

Posted by 4747920660373135180 on Sep 02, 2015

Used it for pcos and fertility great stuff

Doctor told me to take it for liver

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Aug 13, 2015

Taking it for cyrosis of the liver. Also tried Dr Best and Natural Factors brand. I won't buy the Natural Factors again because it smells strongly of plastic. That smell was less when I opened the caps. Also helps when I drink some alcohol to prevent any hangover.

not long enough to see the result

Posted by 4893215892003588868 on Aug 09, 2015

Is this really contain 600 mg since capsule is smaller than other product which contain 500 mg i kind a confuse.

very good