July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Natural Resveratrol, 200 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

Made me break out

Posted by Reviewer1313641 on Mar 04, 2010

Did not like - produced acne.

intestinal upset

Posted by Reviewer3294271 on May 09, 2009

This product caused intestinal upset much like a laxative for both my wife and I. Even though there were positive results we both stopped taking it. We would like to find a resveratrol product that does not contain emodin.

No perceivable difference

Posted by Reviewer1967131 on Mar 06, 2009

I have been taking Reservatrol for a few weeks now and cannot tell any difference, certainly not of the kind I read online before I bought it. Perhaps it takes longer. Or maybe its effects are not actually noticeable after all. I do remember hearing on 60 Minutes coverage of this drug that the concentration has to be very strong indeed in order for it to be truly age defying! This is only 200 mg, and while it is the most I have found in my search, it may not be enough.