Untested

Posted by Reviewer1411287 on Jun 04, 2009

The first time I took it, I got a bit queezy so I've been holding off until I eat and I've noticed I feel more refreshed and youthful when I take it. My skin even seems to show more resiliency than it was before the product and that's a great feeling for a 43 yr old who loves the sun!

Consignment note

Posted by Reviewer2283912 on Mar 16, 2009

Is it possible to hide the details of the product cost as we are getting hit for import duty and Gst

Lean and Mean

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Sep 26, 2009

Resveratrol works well for me, but you would have to know me to understand just how well this extract does the job. I surf, swim, cycle and run. I do all of those things for fun and since I started taking the resveratrol there has been a noticeable change in my body fat (I have a very low body fat ratio almost too low) and muscle composition. Lean and mean, sometimes too lean, but always mean...

Great supplement. Competitive price, but still high

Posted by Reviewer1397836 on Nov 09, 2009

You can get better prices in larger quantities, but this supplement is simply expensive from anywhere. If you want resveratrol, this is a reasonable dose at a reasonable price.

Its a little early to tell.....

Posted by Reviewer2692107 on Feb 22, 2010

Its a little early to tell..... but from what I can see the product came on time and I would like to report back after the 6th bottle.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1177787 on Mar 05, 2010

The science behind Res is good news. But I can't actually "feel" the effect. I have oly used it for a few days and with grape seed extract. That combo must be an excelent antioxidant protection.

resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2914378 on Mar 25, 2010

it is verry good, and quick at home thanks Ineke

Good quality for best price

Posted by Reviewer2063842 on Apr 04, 2010

Good quality for best price

maybe years later

Posted by Reviewer1175528 on Jun 25, 2010

This is the first time trying this product - I don't see any difference yet. But it takes a longer time maybe years to find out if it works with these kind of antioxidant I guess.

Good Product