Superb Product

Posted by Reviewer1131530 on Nov 29, 2008

I bought this product because as an recent ex-smoker participating in an intense fitness regimine I am at an increased risk of developing respiratory problems. When I started taking this product I had actually developed acute bronchitus, but after a week and a half it was gone. I am not attributing my recovery to this product, but it is an intriguing case.

So Many Benefits

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on May 21, 2011

Here's the deal. I have no idea if Resveratrol works for me. All I know, is that all the research that I read is positive. I take so many supplements, eat super foods, eat grass fed,eat organic, do yoga, I just can't tell. I can tell you that I am 76, no medications. I try hard to keep it that way, and this is one more bit of ammo in my arsenal.

can notice the difference

Posted by Reviewer1105922 on Nov 29, 2011

Very happy with this supplement. After researching and also from a medical background, I am taking this wild krill oil, natural deer placenta, vital greens ( a great natural green supplement) and TMG. I feel more alert, much more energy, and my brain is definitely working better - better concentration, more clarity, less headaches and I feel calmer. Thanks for the great product. Does occasionally give me runny stools, however benefits outway this.

Initiating six month trial

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Aug 11, 2008

I found several testimonies on the internet about resveratrol eliminating or greatly reducing arthritis pain. One man felt that his rheumatoid arthritis went into remission after taking resveratrol for six months. It seems that the dose used was at least 500mg. I am a small 100lb. female, so I may not need as much but dosages are really not validated. I am taking 400 mg to 600 mg per day and will give it six months. After two weeks I seem to have a reduction in pain.

Made me break out

Posted by Reviewer1313641 on Mar 04, 2010

Did not like - produced acne.