now foods, natural resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Dec 30, 2009

i feel more energetic when taking theses

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1110961 on Jan 23, 2008

Therapeutic doses are 350 mg to 2.5 grams per day.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Oct 25, 2008

This has really helped my husband's mood and memory. I took it and had awful headaches.

Difference in energy level

Posted by Reviewer3135087 on Jun 10, 2009

I have been taking this for the last couple of weeks. There is a difference in my stamina. I don't feel completely burned out at the end of the day.

Untested

Posted by Reviewer1411287 on Jun 04, 2009

The first time I took it, I got a bit queezy so I've been holding off until I eat and I've noticed I feel more refreshed and youthful when I take it. My skin even seems to show more resiliency than it was before the product and that's a great feeling for a 43 yr old who loves the sun!

ok ya wanna know

Posted by Reviewer1338447 on Aug 24, 2008

although I purchased this product in conjunction with two others to lose weight that hasent happened yet however I have had more energy , rested better , and premenopausal symptoms have subsided some what

intestinal upset

Posted by Reviewer3294271 on May 09, 2009

This product caused intestinal upset much like a laxative for both my wife and I. Even though there were positive results we both stopped taking it. We would like to find a resveratrol product that does not contain emodin.

No perceivable difference

Posted by Reviewer1967131 on Mar 06, 2009

I have been taking Reservatrol for a few weeks now and cannot tell any difference, certainly not of the kind I read online before I bought it. Perhaps it takes longer. Or maybe its effects are not actually noticeable after all. I do remember hearing on 60 Minutes coverage of this drug that the concentration has to be very strong indeed in order for it to be truly age defying! This is only 200 mg, and while it is the most I have found in my search, it may not be enough.

Life Extender

Posted by Reviewer1471618 on Apr 09, 2009

Well, life remains good!

Dorothy from Saint Louis Missouri

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Jun 18, 2009

I have just started resveratrolone thing I can say my energy level have increase. I have heumatoid arthritis I seen some reduction in the daily pains. I am not sure if this resveratrol or many other medicines I am takin. i am willing to give it time to experience the difference. If I have any complain iherb takes care of it immediately, I am happy with that but sometimes delivery is slow