10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Natural Resveratrol, 200 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

intestinal upset

Posted by Reviewer3294271 on May 09, 2009

This product caused intestinal upset much like a laxative for both my wife and I. Even though there were positive results we both stopped taking it. We would like to find a resveratrol product that does not contain emodin.

No perceivable difference

Posted by Reviewer1967131 on Mar 06, 2009

I have been taking Reservatrol for a few weeks now and cannot tell any difference, certainly not of the kind I read online before I bought it. Perhaps it takes longer. Or maybe its effects are not actually noticeable after all. I do remember hearing on 60 Minutes coverage of this drug that the concentration has to be very strong indeed in order for it to be truly age defying! This is only 200 mg, and while it is the most I have found in my search, it may not be enough.

Life Extender

Posted by Reviewer1471618 on Apr 09, 2009

Well, life remains good!

Difference in energy level

Posted by Reviewer3135087 on Jun 10, 2009

I have been taking this for the last couple of weeks. There is a difference in my stamina. I don't feel completely burned out at the end of the day.

Dorothy from Saint Louis Missouri

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Jun 18, 2009

I have just started resveratrolone thing I can say my energy level have increase. I have heumatoid arthritis I seen some reduction in the daily pains. I am not sure if this resveratrol or many other medicines I am takin. i am willing to give it time to experience the difference. If I have any complain iherb takes care of it immediately, I am happy with that but sometimes delivery is slow