My wife is very happy

Posted by Reviewer1331265 on Aug 26, 2009

She gets so much energy from this, mainly it's a mood elevator for her. She's added it to her daily regimen.

A+

Posted by Reviewer1244095 on Sep 30, 2009

I do feel better since I've been taking these for the past couple of weeks. Maybe its all in my head or maybe its because I'm also taking the Acai, I don't know but I will keep on taking these. Thanks.

Now Foods Exceeds Expectations Yet Again

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Aug 05, 2008

This is the most Resveratrol bang for your buck. You can always count of Now Foods to provide great quality and fresh product.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2177057 on Mar 23, 2010

I used to get a cold sore every other month or so for years. I started using this with glyconutrient Nov. 2008 and haven't had even a threat of a cold sore sense. My immune system is the best it's ever been.

Very fast delivery and not expensive at all

Posted by Reviewer1636120 on Aug 09, 2011

I like the product very much don't know yet if I have some health results from it!

Consignment note

Posted by Reviewer2283912 on Mar 16, 2009

Is it possible to hide the details of the product cost as we are getting hit for import duty and Gst

200mg trans-Resveratrol per Vcap

Posted by Reviewer1981810 on Jan 11, 2008

Best deal around so far. The highest dosage of trans-Resveratrol per capsule of any brand Iherb.com carries. 1 Vcap equals about 200 glasses of red wine without any alcohol.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3003583 on Mar 12, 2008

It has the dosage to help get to a therapeutic dose.

Now Foods, Natural Resveratrol, Mega Potency, 200 mg, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1653188 on Dec 22, 2008

It takes months possibly years for a difference to be noticeable in the use of supplements. But I believe the research regading resveratrol and plan to use it long-term. The big plus is IHerb's service, fast, accurate with a huge choice of products at very competitive prices. Good job, IHerb!

Now Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1331856 on Mar 16, 2009

200mg capsules of TRANS resveratrol makes quality of this product competitive with with other company's formulations costing $60 or more