Now Foods, Natural Resveratrol, 200 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

can notice the difference

Posted by Reviewer1105922 on Nov 29, 2011

Very happy with this supplement. After researching and also from a medical background, I am taking this wild krill oil, natural deer placenta, vital greens ( a great natural green supplement) and TMG. I feel more alert, much more energy, and my brain is definitely working better - better concentration, more clarity, less headaches and I feel calmer. Thanks for the great product. Does occasionally give me runny stools, however benefits outway this.

Untested

Posted by Reviewer1411287 on Jun 04, 2009

The first time I took it, I got a bit queezy so I've been holding off until I eat and I've noticed I feel more refreshed and youthful when I take it. My skin even seems to show more resiliency than it was before the product and that's a great feeling for a 43 yr old who loves the sun!

ok ya wanna know

Posted by Reviewer1338447 on Aug 24, 2008

although I purchased this product in conjunction with two others to lose weight that hasent happened yet however I have had more energy , rested better , and premenopausal symptoms have subsided some what

200mg trans-Resveratrol per Vcap

Posted by Reviewer1981810 on Jan 11, 2008

Best deal around so far. The highest dosage of trans-Resveratrol per capsule of any brand Iherb.com carries. 1 Vcap equals about 200 glasses of red wine without any alcohol.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3003583 on Mar 12, 2008

It has the dosage to help get to a therapeutic dose.