Good product with consistency issues

Posted by dav605 on Apr 09, 2010

I like the product because it is the only liquid resveratrol I could find, so I appreciate it. I take it plain and undiluted, one tablespoon per day. The taste and texture varies widely between bottles, so every time I open a new one, I have to get used to the taste all over again. My current bottle is really gritty. I can appreciate that when mixing a blend of various fruits, there will be some variation, but this liquid varies so drastically that I worry if they do adequate quality control for it.

If you are a gym rat

Posted by Reviewer2065993 on Jul 14, 2011

I wouldn't recommend it if you are going to go a gym and trying to increase muscle mass. It suppresses short twiching muscle formation.

Bew Foods Natural Resveratrol Liquid.

Posted by Reviewer3241575 on Aug 18, 2011

I have been taking this product now for a month, and am thrilled to have been told of this product from a client of mine. It has everything I need a day in a simple dose. I do not drink red wine, so taking this product I gain all the antioxidants founds in red wine and all the good berries in one simple dose

Natural Reserveratrol

Posted by 5647159913216836433 on Sep 01, 2016

start right now and hope doing well

Taste could be better

Posted by jemolian on Feb 06, 2015

I wish they added a grape flavoring because the taste was a little weird for me.

Strange taste

Posted by Reviewer2234045 on Apr 20, 2010

This tastes like some artificial flavor had been added. I didn't find any artificial flavors mentioned in the label so maybe the taste is natural but it is strange. I like the fact that this is liquid so it can be kept in the mouth for a while before swallowing. This should improve bioavailability.

Maybe to Mega Potency

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Mar 14, 2013

Cause me digestive upset, every time taking it, whether alone, water, and even fruit juice. The taste yuck... even aft drink a lot of water, can feel the after taste.

Hopeful!!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Oct 07, 2010

This product has a fairly neutral flavor for taking straight or in protein or green drinks. I'm sure over time it will help with aging affects.

tastes bad

Posted by Reviewer2019598 on Sep 26, 2010

what a horrible taste, had to dump it, just couldn't get it down.

Resveratrol