Now Foods, Natural Resveratrol, 200 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

I Love Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2843403 From California on Aug 10, 2009

This is the best priced, highest dosage of TRANS Resveratrol I have ever seen. TRANS is the only active form and the hardest to obtain. this is actually 400mg of Resveratrol but NOW doesn't even count the CIS-form. If you're going to buy Resveratrol, buy this size and this brand. Nothing else comes close.

Forget sleeping pills!

Posted by Reviewer2811583 From Georgia on Jun 17, 2009

I am a 52 year old post menopausal female who has not slept through the night regularly for years. I was on the verge of asking my doctor for a sleeping pill until I started taking Now Foods natural resveratrol. I now sleep naturally and fully every night without waking except for bathroom breaks. If I wake up for anything I am now able to just roll back over and go back to sleep instead of being awake for a couple of hours wishing I was asleep. There are ALOT of other benefits I get from a full nights sleep, too many to mention in this review. I would like to tell you that the over all improvement in my life is immeasurable and that I will forever be indebted (yet again) to my sister for recommending resveratrol to me.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1421284 From Florida on Sep 15, 2009

I have been taking this for several months and feel great. there wasn't much to say the first two months but now I can tell a difference. It has really helped me loose the layer of fat on my body. My muscles are stronger and I am able to do more. I have lost several inches in my waist. Can't prove any of this is because of the pills because I also changed my eating to vegetarian - but I feel great. Oh, I sleep better and have lots of dreams now.

Been using about 2 wks will order again

Posted by Reviewer3020516 From Oklahoma on Jun 08, 2009

Improvement in skin texture, smoothness, fine lines around eyes, more energy both my husband and myself 50+ in age, good product good price

MIRACULOUS

Posted by Reviewer3161253 From Netherlands on Apr 26, 2010

Taking one a day. Colonblooding and inflamation ended within a week. After 2 months with regular medicine no result. Internal gastroscope was done. Recovering after fisical is faster. More indurance. Less or no backpain anymore. I will use it the next 70 years!