Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Dec 24, 2010

Keeps my free of pain. Works like Cod Liver Oil, which keeps me from extreme pain and inflammation of my arthritic joints.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3282894 on Oct 18, 2011

Eversince I've been taking N.K.O. the pain in my joints have diminished quite a bit. I am very satisfied with this product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on May 16, 2015

Have purchased twice

Least smelling Krill oil I have ever used

Posted by 5358151171619814524 on Jun 06, 2015

Seems good. I have also tried the Mercola Krill oil and the BioCeuticals Krill oil. All are really good but this one smells the least. Will have to use this for 3 months before I can give a proper review.

One of the better Krill Oil Supplements on the market

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Feb 06, 2016

I ordered this for my husband about two months ago but he only started taking them about 4 weeks ago as he was finishing a bottle of Omega 3 Fish Oil - within 2 weeks he started seeing results. His joint pains had significantly lessened as he told me he noticed that climbing the stairs and swimming became so much easier. I did a lot of research on all the brands Schiff, Advanta, Swanson etc. and decided that NOW Krill Oil at one soft gel per dosage, and its high concentration of actual Krill Oil seemed like the best value for money. I bought this and I have no regrets. I will order this again.

Now Krill Oil - One of the Best

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on May 25, 2016

One of the best because (1) you're taking fewer capsules (2) krill oil won't go rancid versus fish oils (3) contains astaxanthin (4) it's Neptune Krill oil which is tested to be toxin-free. I've used Krill oil in the past to help me to lose weight. For all of these reasons, I recommend this product.

Awesome

Posted by philbeer on Jun 23, 2012

This Krill oil supplement has had a profound effect on my memory and concentration. It is enteric coated, which means it is protected from most of the Acidic effects from digestion. Normally i have been advised to combine krill oil products with, a mega hydrate supplement to avoid this same effect.

neptune krill oil

Posted by Reviewer2432988 on Feb 06, 2012

I like that its strong and only need one a day. Good too, if you have mild arthritis.

Krill is a great supplement

Posted by adechamplain on Mar 13, 2011

I've just started taking this product but heard so much great stuff about Krill that I decided to take this rather than fish oil. It's lower on the food chain and also have powerful byproducts. I haven't taken it long enough to report differences but the pill is well coated and easy to swallow and no after tastes either.

Odd Pill Covering

Posted by Reviewer2040658 on Jun 26, 2011

I don't have any way to determine the efficacy of this product but I will say that it comes with the strangest pill covering I've ever encountered. Hard, gray plastic like substance (think small gray submarine). I haven't had any problems with my stomach after taking the pills so the covering isn't causing me grief, but it is very odd.