Odd Pill Covering

Posted by Reviewer2040658 on Jun 26, 2011

I don't have any way to determine the efficacy of this product but I will say that it comes with the strangest pill covering I've ever encountered. Hard, gray plastic like substance (think small gray submarine). I haven't had any problems with my stomach after taking the pills so the covering isn't causing me grief, but it is very odd.

Good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Apr 13, 2011

This is my first intake of Krill. Pills are a bit big, but easy to swallow. No funny smell, or after-ingestion effects (ie, no bloating, stomach ache, etc). I can not say I saw positive effects, krill seems to be more like long-term maintenance product. Overall, good impression with quality of product and packaging. I would order it again.

Neptune Krill

Posted by Reviewer3194334 on Oct 17, 2011

I don't like the opaqueness of the pill (it's unappetizing) nor the size.

can not tolerate

Posted by Reviewer2631556 on Dec 22, 2011

Had to stop taking them after 3 days got stomach cramps and became very bloated it has been a week now and still hurting

great price

Posted by Reviewer2965783 on Mar 30, 2010

this are half the price as the same product at whole foods!

Now Foods Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2933112 on Aug 21, 2010

This Krill Oil is great! I have tried different brands of fish oil and no matter what, I always have fish burps for hours. Well, I don't suffer from that while taking Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil. Never do I burp with this product. I am 100% satisfied with this krill oil. The softgel is also a little bit smaller than the other products I have tried. So it is so much easier to swallow.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill 1000

Posted by Reviewer1886709 on Jan 02, 2012

Wow, my joints are now mobile again. Excellent product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1785930 on Mar 06, 2012

I have found the Neptune Krill Oil a bargain price....comparing to health food stores locally here in S/A..I have also noticed a big difference whilst taking krill oil..my body responds very quickly to the Now Foods brand and especially like only having to take I aday with 1000mg and this is enough for me...I notice my aches ease off at about 5or6 days from taking them if I have been off them for a while.....I prefer to regularly take them now as I notice my aches come back when I miss them.......Another great product Now has made ...Thank to IHerb for selling them to us and your prompt service..

Neptune Krill is great.

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Jul 16, 2010

Neptune seems to work best for me. This product is cheaper because you only need one a day not two.

Nice if you can swallow it - 1000 mg capsule

Posted by Reviewer1932910 on Sep 25, 2011

This is an enteric coated capsule with no "krill" smell or taste passing out, so we can assume that the contents inside are also sealed from getting humidity and oxygen. The bottle cap is not threaded and it dose not seal tightly, so care must be taken in storage conditions and it should be consumed fast after opening. Since I was already consuming flax oil, fish oil, lecithin and goji berries prior to krill oil, I don't expect to see great difference. What I observe is that recovery from sports is even faster and old injuries disturbs me even less, so I can say that the product is working. The price is good although not the lowest. Iherb service is excellent.