Neptune Krill

Posted by Reviewer3194334 on Oct 17, 2011

I don't like the opaqueness of the pill (it's unappetizing) nor the size.

great price

Posted by Reviewer2965783 on Mar 30, 2010

this are half the price as the same product at whole foods!

Now Foods Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2933112 on Aug 21, 2010

This Krill Oil is great! I have tried different brands of fish oil and no matter what, I always have fish burps for hours. Well, I don't suffer from that while taking Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil. Never do I burp with this product. I am 100% satisfied with this krill oil. The softgel is also a little bit smaller than the other products I have tried. So it is so much easier to swallow.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1785930 on Mar 06, 2012

I have found the Neptune Krill Oil a bargain price....comparing to health food stores locally here in S/A..I have also noticed a big difference whilst taking krill oil..my body responds very quickly to the Now Foods brand and especially like only having to take I aday with 1000mg and this is enough for me...I notice my aches ease off at about 5or6 days from taking them if I have been off them for a while.....I prefer to regularly take them now as I notice my aches come back when I miss them.......Another great product Now has made ...Thank to IHerb for selling them to us and your prompt service..

Now Foods, Neptune Krill 1000

Posted by Reviewer1886709 on Jan 02, 2012

Wow, my joints are now mobile again. Excellent product.

Neptune Krill is great.

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Jul 16, 2010

Neptune seems to work best for me. This product is cheaper because you only need one a day not two.

Nice if you can swallow it - 1000 mg capsule

Posted by Reviewer1932910 on Sep 25, 2011

This is an enteric coated capsule with no "krill" smell or taste passing out, so we can assume that the contents inside are also sealed from getting humidity and oxygen. The bottle cap is not threaded and it dose not seal tightly, so care must be taken in storage conditions and it should be consumed fast after opening. Since I was already consuming flax oil, fish oil, lecithin and goji berries prior to krill oil, I don't expect to see great difference. What I observe is that recovery from sports is even faster and old injuries disturbs me even less, so I can say that the product is working. The price is good although not the lowest. Iherb service is excellent.

Neptune Krill 1000 Is The Best of its Kind

Posted by Reviewer1949533 on Feb 03, 2012

I'm convinced this product is so very much better than ordinary fish oil in so many ways. No bad taste, no unpleasant burping, no ill effects.

Love it

Posted by healthyu on Nov 07, 2011

I switched from Omega 3s to Krill oil because the Krill has more omegas. Compare labels and see the difference. The NOW brand seems to have good manufacturing standards which makes a big difference. So far I love it!

Perfect product, lightning fast delivery, best value

Posted by Reviewer3052563 on Nov 08, 2011

Arrived from US to Australia in record time, faster even than some local e-tailers. Capsules are small, pleasant tasting. (and smelling) and show no traces of leakage, (as my last brand did). Best of all, these packs actually contain 60 1000mg CAPSULES, not the misleading 1000mg DOSAGE, (which is really 2x 500mg caps) as I've seen listed from another, deceptive supplier. So now I only need to pop one pill daily instead of two. Best value and experience I've come across yet.