Neptune Krill 1000 Is The Best of its Kind

Posted by Reviewer1949533 on Feb 03, 2012

I'm convinced this product is so very much better than ordinary fish oil in so many ways. No bad taste, no unpleasant burping, no ill effects.

Love it

Posted by healthyu on Nov 07, 2011

I switched from Omega 3s to Krill oil because the Krill has more omegas. Compare labels and see the difference. The NOW brand seems to have good manufacturing standards which makes a big difference. So far I love it!

Perfect product, lightning fast delivery, best value

Posted by Reviewer3052563 on Nov 08, 2011

Arrived from US to Australia in record time, faster even than some local e-tailers. Capsules are small, pleasant tasting. (and smelling) and show no traces of leakage, (as my last brand did). Best of all, these packs actually contain 60 1000mg CAPSULES, not the misleading 1000mg DOSAGE, (which is really 2x 500mg caps) as I've seen listed from another, deceptive supplier. So now I only need to pop one pill daily instead of two. Best value and experience I've come across yet.

Better than fish oils

Posted by Reviewer3154100 on Dec 18, 2011

I definitely prefer krill oil to fish oils because of the lack of fishy aftertaste. The softgels are somewhat large swallowable.

Krill

Posted by Reviewer3324326 on Dec 21, 2011

Very happy with your service and value, and I'll be purchasing from you again plus I am recommending you to my friends

Now-Foods-Neptune-Krill

Posted by Reviewer2532462 on Dec 27, 2011

Obviously fresh and a great way to take this product sometimes shop versions of this are very fish and funky smelling not this one.

EASY TO TAKE

Posted by Reviewer1146948 on Nov 22, 2011

Neptune Krill oil its the best I have tried so far. No after taste, no smell, reasonale size to swallow. I will buy again

Krill Oils

Posted by Reviewer1504105 on Nov 22, 2011

Good value, quality product with excellent labeling. Our customers were very happy.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1000587 on Dec 14, 2011

Excellent product and good price.

great stuff