Now Foods, Neptune Krill 1000, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Now Foods, Neptune Krill 1000

Posted by Reviewer1886709 on Jan 02, 2012

Wow, my joints are now mobile again. Excellent product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1785930 on Mar 06, 2012

I have found the Neptune Krill Oil a bargain price....comparing to health food stores locally here in S/A..I have also noticed a big difference whilst taking krill oil..my body responds very quickly to the Now Foods brand and especially like only having to take I aday with 1000mg and this is enough for me...I notice my aches ease off at about 5or6 days from taking them if I have been off them for a while.....I prefer to regularly take them now as I notice my aches come back when I miss them.......Another great product Now has made ...Thank to IHerb for selling them to us and your prompt service..

Neptune Krill is great.

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Jul 16, 2010

Neptune seems to work best for me. This product is cheaper because you only need one a day not two.

Nice if you can swallow it - 1000 mg capsule

Posted by Reviewer1932910 on Sep 25, 2011

This is an enteric coated capsule with no "krill" smell or taste passing out, so we can assume that the contents inside are also sealed from getting humidity and oxygen. The bottle cap is not threaded and it dose not seal tightly, so care must be taken in storage conditions and it should be consumed fast after opening. Since I was already consuming flax oil, fish oil, lecithin and goji berries prior to krill oil, I don't expect to see great difference. What I observe is that recovery from sports is even faster and old injuries disturbs me even less, so I can say that the product is working. The price is good although not the lowest. Iherb service is excellent.

Neptune Krill 1000 Is The Best of its Kind

Posted by Reviewer1949533 on Feb 03, 2012

I'm convinced this product is so very much better than ordinary fish oil in so many ways. No bad taste, no unpleasant burping, no ill effects.