Love it

Posted by healthyu on Nov 07, 2011

I switched from Omega 3s to Krill oil because the Krill has more omegas. Compare labels and see the difference. The NOW brand seems to have good manufacturing standards which makes a big difference. So far I love it!

Perfect product, lightning fast delivery, best value

Posted by Reviewer3052563 on Nov 08, 2011

Arrived from US to Australia in record time, faster even than some local e-tailers. Capsules are small, pleasant tasting. (and smelling) and show no traces of leakage, (as my last brand did). Best of all, these packs actually contain 60 1000mg CAPSULES, not the misleading 1000mg DOSAGE, (which is really 2x 500mg caps) as I've seen listed from another, deceptive supplier. So now I only need to pop one pill daily instead of two. Best value and experience I've come across yet.

Better than fish oils

Posted by Reviewer3154100 on Dec 18, 2011

I definitely prefer krill oil to fish oils because of the lack of fishy aftertaste. The softgels are somewhat large swallowable.

Krill

Posted by Reviewer3324326 on Dec 21, 2011

Very happy with your service and value, and I'll be purchasing from you again plus I am recommending you to my friends

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1131840 on Nov 17, 2011

No aftertaste and easy going down

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1000587 on Dec 14, 2011

Excellent product and good price.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1925736 on Dec 15, 2011

great stuff

A good product.

Posted by brobin on Mar 30, 2012

A good product in a good size. No burping or fishy after-taste and seems to help me get some relief from some mild cardiac issues I have. Goodbye fish oil...hello Krill oil. Fish oil was never this good. No problems with Australian customs clearance.

Now-Foods-Neptune-Krill

Posted by Reviewer2532462 on Dec 27, 2011

Obviously fresh and a great way to take this product sometimes shop versions of this are very fish and funky smelling not this one.

Awesome