Great krill oil!

Posted by 5590451235219845222 on Sep 13, 2016

Loved the fact that I only take one capsule and it trully is 1000mg per capsule. After taking this for two months I got my health check up and my cholesterol was lower, I experience a lessening of joint pain and less stiffness. I bike to work everyday 30 minutes X 2 and keep active everyday as I am a nurse but its just not enough even when I add fish to my weekly diet. NOW neptune Krill oil has great value and I have experienced no bad after taste. Great product, trully recomend it. Thank you IHerb.

If you are looking for a review on this product you know the benefits of Krill Oil!

Posted by Arunagiri on Sep 14, 2014

One of the best Krill oil softgels in the market at a very affordable price! The softgels don't break or disintegrate in the container as long as you store it in a cool dry place. No funny burps or smell of krill oil once consumed.

ALma

Posted by 4668620698321164738 on Oct 21, 2014

Another great product

Excellent

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Tick the boxes for purity and quality. Pleasant vanilla taste. Re ordering regularly, never a problem. Thumbs up for an excellent service at iHerb.

Krill also contains other good qualities

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 04, 2012

Not all omega 3's are alike, this one is better due to additional antioxidants. Astaxanthin.

Best bang for the buck

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 15, 2012

I can't take fish oil, so krill is my only option. This is a high enough dosage that I only need to take one daily, and it's enteric coated so it gets where it needs to go. I'm VERY unhappy that it is out of stock and I had to purchase another product - this is FINALLY the one that does the job for us.

Neptun Krill 1000

Posted by 5724921287379606096 on May 14, 2013

Excellent price & quality product. Arrived from US to Romania in record time.

I Was Surprised Because It Really Is Making A Difference

Posted by Reviewer1798895 on Jun 21, 2013

I was taking a much lower dose Australian brand of Krill Oil that didn't make a whole lot of difference to my arthritis pain and stiffness. I thought I would try the NOW Krill oil as it was more potent and much cheaper than what we can buy here in Australia. I honestly did not expect there to be much of a change but there was. I am so happy! Both my pain and stiffness have lessened to the point where I now feel they are manageable. I am not pain free but the degree of improvement makes the money spent worthwhile. By the way, I would like to add that IHerb is a terrific company to deal with.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill 1000.

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

I liked this product on structure and big concentration of cod-liver oil. It is very useful.

Neptune Krill