Posted by celestialleo on Jan 17, 2011

I like the larger size as you need only one per day....size may be a drawback for some who have trouble swallowing large capsules... Krill is the best source of Omega 3's

Not smelly

Posted by Reviewer1963087 on Feb 19, 2011

They don't smell like the gelatin capsule ones from now foods.

a whale of a deal

Posted by Reviewer2866130 on Feb 19, 2011

this product delivers excelent amount of dhe and dha in on single capsule per day at a great price. Leo

Now Foods Neptune Krill 1000

Posted by Reviewer2323249 on Apr 21, 2011

Good product & excellent price

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Apr 25, 2011

Helps with high blood pressure

All ok

Posted by Reviewer1088875 on May 04, 2011

Very fast

NOW FOODS, NEPTUNE KRILL 1000mg

Posted by Reviewer2948114 on May 18, 2011

I have been taking this product for 3 months. I have no colds or bronchitis, although I do not know what effect they should have. I had been previously taking Omega 3 caps. I believe it is important to take Krill Oil for my health and cardiovascular problems. I am in good health and will continue to take them. The price is very good, as an Australian, we have to pay double for this product!

Best for heart

Posted by Reviewer2839470 on May 30, 2011

I am taking krill for thyroid and heart issues. This is a powerful whammy and it even tastes good. SO much better than fish oil. Yuck.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3162686 on Jun 07, 2011

I now have about three of my friends taking Neptune Krill. Beats ordinary Omega 3 hands down.

Best Neptune Krill yet!

Posted by Freddieboi on Apr 13, 2011

I am very pleased with this particular krill oil product. Almost all krill oil softgels are only 500mg so this one is the perfect size. The enteric coating keeps the oil safe and stable and it doesn't smell fishy at all. It's also very easy to just chew it open if you prefer that. By far the best Neptune Krill I've tried! Will use until I found something that seems better wich I doubt I will for a while.