Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2366044 on Sep 09, 2011

It's a relief to have found such a great product at such a price. I've been worried about my mom and tried to find a way to help her that didn't involve her dealing with many pills. Krill oil manages to deal with many of her troubles (joint trouble, moodiness, memory troubles,etc) so it's the perfect solution for her: easy to remember and not bothersome at all since it's just one product.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill 1000, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2438220 on Feb 03, 2012

great product and excellent price

neptune krill oil

Posted by 5514866803252921386 on Aug 28, 2013

great

Good one

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Nov 13, 2010

Love this krill oil...cost to quality, i think it may be the best I've found so far and this is the 3rd brand i will be trying, won't be trying another after this!

Great Fish Oil!

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Apr 15, 2011

This is a great fish oil for a great price! Krill Oil is better than regular fish oil for health benefits.

My Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2524353 on Apr 03, 2011

Probably the best choice for Krill oil I've found anywhere. I have tried several others, but I prefer this particular blend, and the price is very competitive. I have not tried Dr.Mercola's Krill oil, though I have heard good things about it, it's not carried at iherb. However, I have compared the ingredient list and would still chose this product instead. Enjoy, good luck!

This product works

Posted by Reviewer2525690 on May 15, 2012

I am very happy with this product, it works well to manage cardiac & joint health and condition.

Not smelly

Posted by Reviewer1963087 on Feb 19, 2011

They don't smell like the gelatin capsule ones from now foods.

Gold Coast Australia

Posted by Reviewer1992862 on Aug 18, 2011

Great size gel pills. Easy to swallow and best of all half the price that they are in Australia Love Iherb, love their delivery, love the prices

Best Neptune Krill yet!

Posted by Freddieboi on Apr 13, 2011

I am very pleased with this particular krill oil product. Almost all krill oil softgels are only 500mg so this one is the perfect size. The enteric coating keeps the oil safe and stable and it doesn't smell fishy at all. It's also very easy to just chew it open if you prefer that. By far the best Neptune Krill I've tried! Will use until I found something that seems better wich I doubt I will for a while.