Now Foods, Neptune Krill 1000, 60 Softgels

I Was Surprised Because It Really Is Making A Difference

Posted by Reviewer1798895 on Jun 21, 2013

I was taking a much lower dose Australian brand of Krill Oil that didn't make a whole lot of difference to my arthritis pain and stiffness. I thought I would try the NOW Krill oil as it was more potent and much cheaper than what we can buy here in Australia. I honestly did not expect there to be much of a change but there was. I am so happy! Both my pain and stiffness have lessened to the point where I now feel they are manageable. I am not pain free but the degree of improvement makes the money spent worthwhile. By the way, I would like to add that IHerb is a terrific company to deal with.

Love this

Posted by Rocklin on Apr 26, 2014

I take this once a day.

If you are looking for a review on this product you know the benefits of Krill Oil!

Posted by 4615928378977394514 on Sep 14, 2014

One of the best Krill oil softgels in the market at a very affordable price! The softgels don't break or disintegrate in the container as long as you store it in a cool dry place. No funny burps or smell of krill oil once consumed.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill 1000.

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

I liked this product on structure and big concentration of cod-liver oil. It is very useful.

Neptune Krill