Krill Oil Review

Posted by Reviewer2463475 on Apr 21, 2009

I have used this product before and it is very good at lowering cholesterol. It was shipped promptly and arrived safely.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2601138 on Sep 02, 2009

energy has gone up since using Krill oil.

Cat Friendly

Posted by Reviewer2676738 on May 06, 2011

We add this to our cat's food daily. It makes his coat shine and provides him with all the benefits of fish oil. He turns his nose up at other fish oils but the krill oil is acceptable.

joint ease

Posted by Reviewer2637241 on Apr 17, 2011

I have used this product for some time and have found it very beneficial in easing my arthritic knee, in fact I had no pain after a few days

Probably overall the most important supplement to take

Posted by Reviewer2522652 on Aug 22, 2009

My whole family takes this product with good results, that we did not see from fish oil. My daughter has help with PMS, my wife has had joint pain disappear, and reappear when we ran out of the product.

Success

Posted by Reviewer2925365 on Nov 29, 2009

First fish oil product I have been able to tolerate. Doctor wants me on 4000mg/day and with this product I am doing that without any gastric problems.

Lowers cholestrol

Posted by Reviewer3273994 on Jan 20, 2010

My family practice doctor recommended this product to me. Over 6 months, it brought my total cholestrol down from 206 to 194. I use it daily.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3137113 on Sep 11, 2009

It is easy to take this oil because it smells Ok for me. I have given up taking fish oil many times.

Brain food

Posted by Reviewer1668816 on Nov 24, 2011

Am so grateful for this wonderful food that feeds my brain, soothes inflammation, and is easy on my digestion. I bought it on the off chance that it would be as good as the more expensive brands and it works just as well at half the price. Shipping is affordable, especially since I live across the Pacific Ocean and the shipping time was sweet. Thank you iHerb for giving me and others this opportunity to create a healthier life for ourselves!

Overrated, stick to what is clinically proven.

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Sep 09, 2010

Top notch krill oil supplement but if you're after additional benefits, it's unlikely you will notice anything more than a quality fish oil capsule would give you.