Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1597708 on Jan 26, 2010

Just what I'm looking for,at the right price.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3101677 on Jan 20, 2010

It seems to be far superior to just fish oil.

Lowers cholestrol

Posted by Reviewer3273994 on Jan 20, 2010

My family practice doctor recommended this product to me. Over 6 months, it brought my total cholestrol down from 206 to 194. I use it daily.

Allergic Reaction

Posted by Reviewer2644302 on Jan 02, 2010

iHerb's services were impeccable, the order was processed and delivered to Switzerland within only 3 days. However, both I and my sister took the Krill Oil and we both, within a week, unfortunately started to show allergic reactions. We had stomach cramps and nausea, which forced us to stop to take the capsules.

Lowered my cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2440304 on Dec 19, 2009

I have been taking these tablets now for awhile...6 months I guess, and my last Dr. checkup was fine. My blood pressure had stabilized and I no longer have to take medication. Also my blood work came back fine. I no longer have a borderline cholesterol problem leading to medication. It wasn't even a question of wait and see. I will continue on these pills indefinitely. The price is the best on the market. It was shipped promptly. I had chosen the least expensive delivery, and it was still in Canada within 10 days. I will continue with your company and will recommend it to my friends. Thanks iherb.com. !

Very Fishy

Posted by Reviewer2821614 on Dec 09, 2009

I took another brand of Krill for about 4 months, and had my cholesterol levels checked. All improved. I couldn't get that particular brand anymore as they had stopped manufacturing the product. Started Now Foods Krill Oil. Very fishy odor, which the other product didn't have. Am on my second bottle, same fishy odor. Will see if it has the same effect next time I have blood work. Also put my dog on one softgel per day.

Good price!

Posted by Reviewer2886559 on Dec 01, 2009

Slight scent of the krill- not as "clean" as the Twinlab product that I previously used !

Success

Posted by Reviewer2925365 on Nov 29, 2009

First fish oil product I have been able to tolerate. Doctor wants me on 4000mg/day and with this product I am doing that without any gastric problems.

krill oil

Posted by Reviewer2687270 on Nov 28, 2009

very good

Great Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1302102 on Nov 23, 2009

I can not say enough about Krill Oil and iHerb has faithfully supplied me with a fresh low cost product.